Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,053
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,667
If the channel PQ and AQ is bad does it mean the movie should not move to the channel I don't understand why for PQ and AQ is given importance here if any movie renewed by zee or viacom18 we will say those channels PQ AQ is bad the movie should have been moved to star or spn if a movie moves to Disney-star or spn every 1 will be happy. Doesn't matter what PQ or AQ is the point who are acquiring or renewe the movie is does the movie getting proper airings. Zee and viacom18 are handling perfectly to their libraries every network has some minus points and some plus points....bandook kiske hath me pehle ayi ye important nahi hai trigger pehle kisne dabaya ye important hai.

Last edited:
Has anyone observed below

1. Zing channel of zee network these days is playing few of niche movies from &xplorHD library daily at 7pm. Right now DCH is airing.

2. Zee cinema HD’s tomorrow schedule is in exact sync with Zee Cinema SD. I fear that there is going to be blast of dubbed movies on HD now. Hope so this will be just one day scenario and not a permanent move.

If the channel PQ and AQ is bad does it mean the movie should not move to the channel I don't understand why for PQ and AQ is given importance here if any movie renewed by zee or viacom18 we will say those channels PQ AQ is bad the movie should have been moved to star or spn if a movie moves to Disney-star or spn every 1 will be happy. Doesn't matter what PQ or AQ is the point who are acquiring or renewe the movie is does the movie getting proper airings. Zee and viacom18 are handling perfectly to their libraries every network has some minus points and some plus points....bandook kiske hath me pehle ayi ye important nahi hai trigger pehle kisne dabaya ye important hai.
Completely agree with u bro which ever movie moves to other network we should respect now a days only Disney-Star and yrf is trending here discussion about zee viacom18 is reduced every network has different contents and qualities if Disney-Star and spn has better pq and aq then zee viacom18 has interesting movies.

Bro PQ AQ issue is really important at least for me. I don't like movies in bad quality especially after so much technological advancements. For me movie watching is an experience and anything which is not on par irks me the most. Viacom18 has shown huge improvement in PQ issue but Zee still has its fair share of problems.

Bro PQ AQ issue is really important at least for me. I don't like movies in bad quality especially after so much technological advancements. For me movie watching is an experience and anything which is not on par irks me the most. Viacom18 has shown huge improvement in PQ issue but Zee still has its fair share of problems.
Agree bro zee viacom18 has bad pq and aq but their focus is on acquiring or renewing bollywood films Compared to all networks only SPN has better PQ and AQ but most of the contents is shifting to other networks specially viacom18 they have renewed almost half of the library zee Has managed well for bollywood contents.

2. Zee cinema HD’s tomorrow schedule is in exact sync with Zee Cinema SD. I fear that there is going to be blast of dubbed movies on HD now. Hope so this will be just one day scenario and not a permanent move.
This Problem Has Been There Since 3-4 Days. If You Will Check The Schedule Of Zee Cinema HD In The Morning, It Will Be Changed. I Am Observing This Since Few Days

Back
Top Bottom