Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

SPN has reduced airings B4U Films I think they don't have interest in those movies.
B4U deals with other networks

2003 to 2009 with zee successful
2009 to 2015 with star we can say it's a blockbuster success 1st time star gold aired those movies in star gold HD channel.
2015 to 21 again with zee average success.
2021 with SPN we can't say anything it is success or not because not getting aired in any sony channel. I think it should be back to zee or Disney-star.

B4U deals with other networks

2003 to 2009 with zee successful
2009 to 2015 with star we can say it's a blockbuster success 1st time star gold aired those movies in star gold HD channel.
2015 to 21 again with zee average success.
2021 with SPN we can't say anything it is success or not because not getting aired in any sony channel. I think it should be back to zee or Disney-star.
It Will be with SPN only bro till the deal ends after that may be zee will bring it back or viacom18 will make a new deal. Star Is now Disney-Star international company they are thinking big now they want those movies from which they can get top position in trp.. like I said more then movies channels are running business. Take a sainaa example in amazon prime video satellite partner was SPN but zee cinema airs the WTP of the movie.

This Sunday in star gold either laxmii will air or some other Akshay Kumar movie like mr.and mrs khiladi or sab se bada khiladi will be aired.. last Sunday bhul bhulaiyya aired in star gold this Sunday rowdy Rathore airing in SUM.

This Sunday in star gold either laxmii will air or some other Akshay Kumar movie like mr.and mrs khiladi or sab se bada khiladi will be aired.. last Sunday bhul bhulaiyya aired in star gold this Sunday rowdy Rathore airing in SUM.
This sunday it is Mohabbatein 12 PM & Madam Cheif Minister at 8 PM on Star Gol. So no Akshay Kumar movie this sunday on Star Gold. Laxmii will air next sunday on Star Gold at 8 PM

Bro both are top gainers in star gold if Disney-Star airs both movies in same time it will be clash and they don't want this to be happen so this Sunday SUM has taken star gold place for Akshay movie. And soon Disney-Star will realize this will not work for long term they have to change the concepts after some period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock