Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Viacom18 CCB renewing movies from other networks it's a good move but the mistake is they are trying to copy old star gold that time question paper was different no dth service no HD channels and less movie channels this time they will get so many complicated questions. Not handling properly no proper airings more then PQ AQ is horrible. And same success will never repeat again.

I do not agree...yes times have changed but right now too there is huge audience for bollywood films on tv as largely internet is unavailable or slow at most locations . Also with DTH reach of chs has increased which acts as a plus point. SD or HD is not a major issue as both segments have distinct viewership, a channel can succeed with just a SD feed. Colors Cineplex Bollywood picture and audio quality is quite good and they r giving adequate time slots to every film in library. I see this channel garnering huge success very soon if distributed well

It Will be with SPN only bro till the deal ends after that may be zee will bring it back or viacom18 will make a new deal. Star Is now Disney-Star international company they are thinking big now they want those movies from which they can get top position in trp.. like I said more then movies channels are running business. Take a sainaa example in amazon prime video satellite partner was SPN but zee cinema airs the WTP of the movie.

FYI star/disney is acquiring every sort of old or new bollywood film and regarding business...well all broadcasters r in the business of earning money which happens with good ratings. Question is just how well thought of and executed the plan is. Star/disney seems to b best in every aspect right now

I do not agree...yes times have changed but right now too there is huge audience for bollywood films on tv as largely internet is unavailable or slow at most locations . Also with DTH reach of chs has increased which acts as a plus point. SD or HD is not a major issue as both segments have distinct viewership, a channel can succeed with just a SD feed. Colors Cineplex Bollywood picture and audio quality is quite good and they r giving adequate time slots to every film in library. I see this channel garnering huge success very soon if distributed well
CCB not available in d2h Bro, does Airtel, Tata sky & others have it?

Hey guys Who has the rights of srk starrer Anjam?it has been rarely telecasted on any channel

Hey guys Who has the rights of srk starrer Anjam?it has been rarely telecasted on any channel
CCB not available in d2h Bro, does Airtel, Tata sky & others have it?
Anjaam was with Sony but shifted to Viacom, it telecasts some times on Colors Cineplex Bollywood.
Regarding Colors Cineplex Bollywood it's not available on many dth platforms currently though it's there on Airtel, I think others including Tata Sky will add it soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock