Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Lagta bhai tum Sony ki dukaan band karwake rahoge.

IvLNsfV.jpg

Sony network to dino29

Bhai, who am i to start or shut a channel..... I am just a regular viewer who shares feedback but ultimately broadcasters take decision. I have shared feedback with star, sony, zee, viacom18 in similar way..... Just that star/disney has listened it with gr8 interest and implemented while others have shown less keenness to absorb it. Sony could have been among top movie channels but they just ignored bollywood films, even now so many films in their library never get right airing. I always wish best for everyone and give my inputs to help improve and will continue doing so :)

Bhai, who am i to start or shut a channel..... I am just a regular viewer who shares feedback but ultimately broadcasters take decision. I have shared feedback with star, sony, zee, viacom18 in similar way..... Just that star/disney has listened it with gr8 interest and implemented while others have shown less keenness to absorb it. Sony could have been among top movie channels but they just ignored bollywood films, even now so many films in their library never get right airing. I always wish best for everyone and give my inputs to help improve and will continue doing so :)
I can see clearly zee and Disney-star are doing quite well for bollywood films viacom18 also acquiring bollywood films but they airing those movies in watershed hours more then movie they air ads if Sony and zee merged very soon Sony will be back to roar again but due to zee goldmines issues I think that's impossible let's hope good for Sony.

I can see clearly zee and Disney-star are doing quite well for bollywood films viacom18 also acquiring bollywood films but they airing those movies in watershed hours more then movie they air ads if Sony and zee merged very soon Sony will be back to roar again but due to zee goldmines issues I think that's impossible let's hope good for Sony.

Zee is having big library but managed poorly.... Too much repetition and bollywood content still quite less on flagship channels. And Xplor still unavailable across most platforms. Viacom18 has shown gr8 improvements, Colors Cineplex Bollywood is a good start but still they need to utilise their film library well, many films still not being aired and this channel needs to distributed properly and HD feed launched. Colors Cineplex may shortly transform in sports or bollywood centric channel once Rishtey Cineplex and CCB is available across platforms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock