Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

RRR should have been premiered on 15th August instead of 14th August. It has potential to do well and get all TRPs even if there is competition.
It wouldn't matter still . Even on 14th , it's going to be raining TRP'S for all Telugu , Hindi and Malayalam version. The only sad part is that Kannada and Tamil versions are not coming on Same Day . It would've been history if all versions premiered on the same day .

Also I think movie will run for 4 hours from 8-12 PM and then a Happy Independence day message will be displayed on the screen
That is why Zee is choosing 14th August night slot to premiere the movie

TU1krNs.jpg

Shifted to Zee, Airing tomorrow on Zee Bollywood 5:33AM

Ranveer starrer “Lootera” hasn’t air for long brief period now. I thought this movie will get airing on SGS at least post renewal. Sad to see such good movie getting widely ignored.
Maybe waiting for SGR to launch

It moved to goldmines from sony only certificate they have changed.
See for yourself, tomorrow will be shown on SONY MAX HD & SD, even Dear Comrade

Goldmines don't have Short Term Agreements, not like how "Swades (2004)" was renewed by Zee network through &Pictures HD in 2022 and was shown for short period (some Months) and then Shifted in 1 yr itself to Viacom18.

TU1krNs.jpg

Shifted to Zee, Airing tomorrow on Zee Bollywood 5:33AM
Shared between Star & Zee since years
Goldmines don't have Short Term Agreements, not like how "Swades (2004)" was renewed by Zee network through &Pictures HD in 2022 and was shown for short period (some Months) and then Shifted in 1 yr itself to Viacom18.
Absolute Nonsense Bro, Please Don't Post if you don't have proper knowledge, Swades was with Zee since atleast 5 years but they never aired it on their main channels, they had restricted it to &xplorHD and aired only 2-3 times on &picturesHD in last 1 year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock