Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,726
As i had been anticipating for last one year, movies whose rights r owned by salman khan r expected to shift back again to disney-star. Maine Dil Tujhko Diya is one such movie and it has already been renewed by Disney-Star, airing Monday afternoon on UTV Movies.

It could also be a case where rights of this movie r now with some library company and disney-star renewed it from them. Need to wait little more for confirmation and see if other movies too move out of zee or not

As i had been anticipating for last one year, movies whose rights r owned by salman khan r expected to shift back again to disney-star. Maine Dil Tujhko Diya is one such movie and it has already been renewed by Disney-Star, airing Monday afternoon on UTV Movies.

It could also be a case where rights of this movie r now with some library company and disney-star renewed it from them. Need to wait little more for confirmation and see if other movies too move out of zee or not
Maybe Disney-Star is going to renew old films of sohail khan from either GS (Guneet and Sohail Productions) or else Sohail Khan Productions.

Ra. One moved to Zee in 2017 due to eros, whereas it should have moved to Viacom18 if eros wasn't involved....if this time it expires, which network it will move to Sony or Viacom18???? I didn't see star renewing any eros films, instead star gave away many eros to rival network...

And what about "Veer (2010)" ??

Good thing, Tomorrow "Dil Se (2002)" getting a 6PM slot on Colors Cineplex HD, duration airs with less ad or break free, but its somewhat less, maybe songs are cut.....

C3pdxMs.jpg

"Housefull (2010)" at 7PM tomorrow on Dhamaka Movies.
"F.A.L.T.U (2011)" at 9AM.

Maybe Disney-Star is going to renew old films of sohail khan from either GS (Guneet and Sohail Productions) or else Sohail Khan Productions.

Buddy, as i have mentioned above that previously this movie alongwith other movies produced by Sohail Khan were part of combo film bouquet whose rights were held by Salman Khan hence all these together shifted from erstwhile Star India (Now Disney-Star) to Zee when zee entered into agreement with Salman Khan.

Presently i fell all of these movies might shift back to Disney-Star "if" Disney-Star has again entered agreement with Salman Khan

Incase now Salman Khan does not hold satellite rights of these movies now and Maine Dil Tujhko Diya alongwith some other movies r now held by different library companies then possible that Disney-Star will be renewing these movies through agreement with them.

Need to wait for confirmation.

C3pdxMs.jpg

"Housefull (2010)" at 7PM tomorrow on Dhamaka Movies.
"F.A.L.T.U (2011)" at 9AM.

B4U is utilizing zee bollywood movie library in a lot lot better manner as compared to how zee themselves r managing to use it. Zee Hindi Movie Channels r extremely poor in both managing as well as scheduling bollywood movies despite having such vast + good collection of old/new bollywood films in their lib

Back
Top Bottom