Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Dunki and Fighter may premiere on Star Gold as well if Jio Studios / Viacom18 decide to sell rights and both parties agree upon a mutually acceptable pricing for the same

Munjya, Crew, Crakk will premiere on Star Gold..... Maybe Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya too

Mr. and Mrs. Mahi satellite rights might be with zee or disney-star

As i had anticipated finally one of the movie from above probable list getting premiered on Star Gold...... Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Iljha Jiya getting premiered on Star Gold, 14th July at 8PM. Maddock has ongoing agreement with Disney-Star and it seems Jio Studios is leaving upto Co-Producer to sell satellite rights of various movies wherein they r involved as a partner

Bro plz post the pic showing premiere on star gold..
Then there is very high chance that stree 2 will be with Star.
But the main problem is with Jio studios as they do not have any exclusive partner due to which big movies like Dunki and Laapata Ladies are still not premeried on tv.
I want Singham Again rights to be with Star as they have both parts of the franchise.
As i had anticipated finally one of the movie from above probable list getting premiered on Star Gold...... Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Iljha Jiya getting premiered on Star Gold, 14th July at 8PM. Maddock has ongoing agreement with Disney-Star and it seems Jio Studios is leaving upto Co-Producer to sell satellite rights of various movies wherein they r involved as a partner

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock