Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

But it is possible that Dedh Bigha Zameen With Sony Max Or Colors Cineplex
Mostly it will be with Colors Cineplex, like All the films that were released directly on Jio Cinema last year were with Colors, like Bloody Daddy, Mumbaikaar, Ishq e Naadan, I Love You, Aseq, Etc...So chances are it will be with Colors...Plus, it will be good for Colors as well because they are not interested in spending to acquire big budget films, so this is a small budget film, although I am not much sure, will Someone even acquire Dedh Bigha Zameen, as the film is not suitable for TV...

Ae watan mere watan is a prime video movie it will not Air on tv laapata ladies is also not confirmed
No bro, Gehraiyaan‌, Shershaah, Sardar Udham Singh, all were directly released on Amazon prime, but Shershah and Gehraiyaan got premiered on Colors Cineplex because Dharma was the producer and Sardar Udham Singh was premiered on Max...And Ae Watan Mere watan is produced by Dharma...So, direct OTT films are also premiered on television...It will probably come on colors, but let's see when

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock