Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

No Brother,
Khuddar (AB's one) is with Disney-Star. I, also, watched it on Star Utsav Movies. Moreover, Dino Bhai mentioned it multiple times. Thanks to him.

And, Chatrapathi (2005), First Dubbed Version, is with Zee only. (I saw it on Bflix and ATM and Zee Action multiple times). The one with Goldmines is the Second Dubbed Version of Chatrapathi titled as Hukumat Ki Jung.
Oh

Colors Cineplex is quite not serious about their TV channel...They haven't premiered a Bollywood movie in 2024 except OMG 2 in March, all other movies like RDX, Bhagvanth Keshari, Rathtam, Tiger Nageswara Rao, Joshua, Hanuman, Rudhran, Das Ki dhamki, Spy and now Saindhav, all of them are south films... They do have some rights, like Zara Hatke Zara Bachke, Akelli, Laapata Ladies,Fighter, Ae Watan Mere watan, and also some upcoming movies like Blackout, Dedh Bigha Zameen, Bad Newz in July, Jigra in October, they should also try to acquire some small budget Hindi films, or sooner their channel will be dead...
Ae watan mere watan is a prime video movie it will not Air on tv laapata ladies is also not confirmed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock