Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,688
  • Views Views: Views 4,298,948
Off topic- in this thread some 1 is defending sony and some 1 is defending disney-star that's OK choice matters. But am not fan of zee or any other network also am not defending zee. People who born in early before 80s and 90s for them zee cinema is an emotion which launched in 1994-95. Sony launched set max n 1999 as sports channel later it became sports and movie channel wtps was premiered on Sony tv. Star gold launched in 2000 as classic movie channel. Most of the classic movies was with Star gold like navketan films, prakash mehra films and guru dutt films and many more.. but sad thing is they didn't promote channel very well. Wtps was premiered on star plus. In 2002 star gold started airing mix 80s 90s and some new movies in 2006 star gold and set max converted in to satellite movie channel. From 1995 to 2006 from portable size black n white TV to 43 inches LCD tv zee cinema ruled whole tv industry. Yes I agree that zee cinema has bad picture quality compared to Sony and star. But as 90s kid I feel no other broadcaster can to compared zee cinema. @JollyLNB, @Ethan 2023 and @Mudasir 4K ur opinion on this.
Completely agree with you bhai. I saw some post in this thread where someone claimed that dubbed movie first aired by star. But it's completely wrong. It's zee who aired many spiritual movies & some mass movies from Telugu Tamil in Hindi dubbed long before star & sony aired dubbed movies. Zee was really a very good network back then. Zee was basically home of Bollywood at that time. People never cared about picture quality back then until color tv & sony max became popular. Still today many people don't care about picture quality.
Zee still is good but it's sad to see that present zee head is slowly destroying the legacy of zee by indulging in corruption.

Completely agree with you bhai. I saw some post in this thread where someone claimed that dubbed movie first aired by star. But it's completely wrong. It's zee who aired many spiritual movies & some mass movies from Telugu Tamil in Hindi dubbed long before star & sony aired dubbed movies. Zee was really a very good network back then. Zee was basically home of Bollywood at that time. People never cared about picture quality back then until color tv & sony max became popular. Still today many people don't care about picture quality.
Zee still is good but it's sad to see that present zee head is slowly destroying the legacy of zee by indulging in corruption.
Before the launch of colors and UTV movies everything was going perfect between sony zee and star but after the launch everything was messed up In movie segments as well as gec segments. And still many viewers don't care about pq and aq and like to watch movies in zee cinema.

What kind of corruption???

Back
Top Bottom