Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,279
Buddy relax.. I don't want to drag this anymore be happy with Disney-Star.
Why r now deflecting from trying to answer my question.....where did anyone state that all movies will shift to Disney-Star....i can show u all my posts in this thread where i have stated in logical + rationale manner as to which movies r likely to shift to Disney-Star, Sony, Zee or Viacom18 at various points of time.

If u do not have the answer then it is a request that please in future don't make incorrect comments just bcuz u dislike Disney-Star

Bro think well before u post something. Don't act like a blind fan every 1 has different thoughts. And what do u mean by Disney-Star haters. Did any 1 said that we are Disney-Star haters.
Even your favourite Zee was also doing merger because they are loosing money and i am not a blind fan i openly said that they are also having shortcomings but they are much better than other broadcasters in management of Hindi movies and you can't turn away from this reality now just end this discussion

According to trp (HSM urban) posted by goldmines, zee cinema is ahead of sony max & star gold in most weeks, but still star gold is number 1 according to dream dth discussion :ROFLMAO:
Because they are having evergreen movies like hahk hssh and recent blockbusters like jawan gadar 2 but I only said that they are much better than other broadcasters in management of Hindi movies i didn't said that they are no 1 @dino29 said this

After a very long time super 30 is airing on star gold 2 tomorrow because of teachers day but they should add this movie in sgs library

According to trp (HSM urban) posted by goldmines, zee cinema is ahead of sony max & star gold in most weeks, but still star gold is number 1 according to dream dth discussion :ROFLMAO:

Answer lies in ur statement itself ....firstly it is data for only HSM Urban 15+ segment and not overall data, secondly if u combine overall ratings data of hindi movie channels of various broadcasters then Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels r indeed No. 1 Hindi Movie Channels Network and lastly just see the content aired on Zee Cinema and Star Gold then compare which channels is airing what kind of movies so it will become clear that Star Gold airs great number of bollywood movies old + new while Zee Cinema airs mostly dubbed south indian movies many of which r also not even good ....this comparison can be done for all hindi movie channels of Disney-Star and Zee and result remains same that Disney-Star is only network which has achieved immense success with its bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies driven content strategy which is unique as competitors follow a content strategy which largely focuses on Dubbed South Indian Movies

Lastly just google search "No. 1 Hindi Movie Network 2023" and in News Section u will find articles stating what i have mentioned.....i never make random comments and whatever i say is based on facts.

Lastly Zee Cinema may be little ahead (very less margin) of Star Gold for "few weeks" in HSM Urban15+ but once u deep dive into reach of Star Network Hindi Movie Channels in various audience segments again u will find that their content will resonate more with an audience base which has less overlapping with audience of competitor channels bcoz as i have stated that Disney-Star has a robust + loyal bollywood audience base whereas competitors lag behind in this regard so if we translate this to financial performance then too then this factor has great potential to pull in more ad revenue from brands to reach to such audience base.....if we look on the other side for Zee, Sony, Viacom18 hindi movie channels i believe barring pan india dubbed south indian movies other dubbed south indian movies won't fetch that high ad slot rates because firstly such content is seen across other channels too and secondly big ticket bollywood premieres not performing well on a channel again leads to negative outcome on financial front so there is an issue at both ends. Please refer to this thread for more understanding on this matter, just coming out with conclusion based on glancing at ratings dats does not give complete picture about performance of channels

That means u accept that u r cheerleader from IPL?
Hahaha where did i say so? I infact asked u a counter question in same sarcastic manner that it seems u r not seeing the cheerleaders who r always praising zee, sony and criticising Disney-Star even when there is no actual reason for the same.
I am regular viewer and a responsible one who appreciates what is good and highlights shortcomings + shares feedback with broadcasters to overcome the same rather than just taking sides of one broadcaster or another which many members do

It was a partnership between zee and star....also whatever u believe but Star Plus managed to become No. 1 as their serials + reality shows connected well with the audience....also u r forgetting the fact that Star Plus, Star One / Life Ok have shown many meaningful / socially relevant / thought provoking/ impactful shows too in last 2 decades which u just ignore and just highlight the regular saas bahu shows which have aired on their channels...... U r poking fun at them but very conveniently forget / do not mention that several shows aired on Zee, Viacom18 has even more pathetic storylines/ concepts than saas bahu serials
Zee had many good serials when soap era was not there, campus, hasaratein, Tara, parampara, commander,Zee horror show,hum paanch, Akbar Birbal, Antakshari, but when ur favourite star plus and ekta kapoor got into partnership they ruined the Indian television so badly that till date we have to watch CID on Sony pal coz those non sense shows gets telecasted every where,star plus and ekta kapoor are curse to Indian television

Back
Top Bottom