Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,049
  • Views Views: Views 4,352,626
I told you about that they don't get much ratings and these movies will be just max 2 exclusive but i think if they renew good movies and if they will air in weekend on 12/8pm and promote them well so definitely they will get good ratings just like what happened in laapata ladies it was a offbeat movie but still got good ratings because it was highly promoted by the network
But their Old Library going to another networks

True ,I remember watching The mummy Franchise on Star Gold .After that Sony bought it's satellite rights but I don't know which channel currently holds the right for old mummy Franchise,if someone knows please let me know

No one believe that mummy trilogy was premiered in Hindi on ' HBO '. After searching a lot I could not find promo but refer below article to support my claim

https://www.afaqs.com/news/media/88...y-in-hindi-season-two-of-s#x-and-city-in-june

Since partner is airing only on sd feed of star gold 2 and movie is still available on zee5 so the movie is on sharing basis between star and zee

Himalay ki God mein tomorrow 12.37am on star gold and dharam veer tomorrow 12.37am on star gold HD.
It was Bhojpuri movie Dharam Veer not the 1977 one
Screenshot-20240905-004238-CRICFy-TV.jpg

Yeah I remember watching The mummy on HBO in Hindi on Independence day but I think it was after it got telecasted on Star Gold ,I Wish Star Gold Thrills renews the Mummy Franchise again
The mummy series premiered on HBO in Hindi language only,later they telecasted multiple times in English, hindi was one time offering

Back
Top Bottom