Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,049
  • Views Views: Views 4,352,626
Why r movies like Gangubai Kakdawadi and Parmanu being repeated so often these days on Zee Network Hindi Movie Channels?

So what will be left with zee i don't think every banner of zee will move to star

They have movies from many other banners too buddy and they will renew more movies like they have done in last few years

So Sad Abiut sony 😪. Zee, colors, star renewing Good movies from another Networks..Sony sleeping
I told you about that they don't get much ratings and these movies will be just max 2 exclusive but i think if they renew good movies and if they will air in weekend on 12/8pm and promote them well so definitely they will get good ratings just like what happened in laapata ladies it was a offbeat movie but still got good ratings because it was highly promoted by the network

I told you about that they don't get much ratings and these movies will be just max 2 exclusive but i think if they renew good movies and if they will air in weekend on 12/8pm and promote them well so definitely they will get good ratings just like what happened in laapata ladies it was a offbeat movie but still got good ratings because it was highly promoted by the network
The only noteworthy Renewal in 2024 from Sony was Pahlaj Nihalani's films. Disney Star didn't air the film on main channel especially Aankhen. On main channel only Shola Aur Shabnam was shown. Others were mostly Star Utsav Movies exclusive or Star Gold Romance (erstwhile UTV Movies) exclusive.

The only noteworthy Renewal in 2024 from Sony was Pahlaj Nihalani's films. Disney Star didn't air the film on main channel especially Aankhen. On main channel only Shola Aur Shabnam was shown. Others were mostly Star Utsav Movies exclusive or Star Gold Romance (erstwhile UTV Movies) exclusive.
Aankhen was shown many times on Star Gold 2 and few times on Star Gold tooo.....Veerta, Narsimha still get aired many times on Star Gold 2 too....Andaz (1994), Mister Azaad , Paap K Duniya were surely mostly aired on UTV Movies / Star Gold Romance or Star Utsav Movies.

Right now too many older bollywood movies like Hum, Tezaab , Meri Jung, Souten, Daata, Jaisi Karni Waisi Bharni, Swarg, Benaam Baadshah, Ghar Ghar Ki Kahaana, Ghar Dwaar, Maa Beti, Swarg Se Sundar, Sherni, Farishtay, Gindaraj,,Elaan (1994) , Itihaas and other films from 80s, 90s r shown many times on Star Gold 2 and few times on Star Gold too

Aankhen was shown many times on Star Gold 2 and few times on Star Gold tooo.....Veerta, Narsimha still get aired many times on Star Gold 2 too....Andaz (1994), Mister Azaad , Paap K Duniya were surely mostly aired on UTV Movies / Star Gold Romance or Star Utsav Movies.

Right now too many older bollywood movies like Hum, Tezaab , Meri Jung, Souten, Daata, Jaisi Karni Waisi Bharni, Swarg, Benaam Baadshah, Ghar Ghar Ki Kahaana, Ghar Dwaar, Maa Beti, Swarg Se Sundar, Sherni, Farishtay, Gindaraj,,Elaan (1994) , Itihaas and other films from 80s, 90s r shown many times on Star Gold 2 and few times on Star Gold too
I don't remember that much Aankhen being aired on Star Gold. Rest others yeah one or two Star Gold 2 airings but mostly they were aired on SUM or UTV Movies

Back
Top Bottom