Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro u can't leave star here also. Every network is having that problem

Star having problems but not in this matter. Why do u always want to always insist that star is bad in each topic discussed... Please accept facts as is the reality... If sony is lagging and star ahead at some front then too fine and vice versa.. .. No need to forcefully try to project other negatively for protecting other

Star having problems but not in this matter. Why do u always want to always insist that star is bad in each topic discussed... Please accept facts as is the reality... If sony is lagging and star ahead at some front then too fine and vice versa.. .. No need to forcefully try to project other negatively for protecting other
Every network is good

Last edited:
Which network is having satellite rights of Sarkar raj??

Buddy, request u that kindly stop asking such questions on daily basis. There r thousands of movies and answering individual queries will b endless thing.

By the way i suggest u to keep checking movie ch schedules and u will know which ch has what rights. Sarkar Raj shown so many times on star network, strange u did not caught sight of it till now

Vishesh films Banner same movies telecasting in Both Sony max ,FTA channels and max not airing Vishesh films sometimes
i don't know who is distributing same movie Rights to max and FTA channels

@dino29 bro Soilder is still with star, after many months it was shown yesterday on star utsav movies

They have handed over Tips library on long agreement basis to viacom18, inbetween some of it may get aired as the arrangement permits. Also do not confuse certain similar south indian dubbed titles with that of popular bollywood movies, i saw Asoka listed on Star Gold 2 and though SRK movie will b aired but it was some dubbed film.

Star can get back all Tips Old films later but i think Zee might sign up for them once old agreement expires

Which network is having satellite rights of upcoming movie rocketry the nambi effect??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock