Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sony might make up for the loss of ABCD 2 which will going to zee after some time by Street dancer 3D.but literally they will never be able to make up for the loss of krish series which is aired regularly on sony from so many years Just because of neeraj vyas sony lost its oldfilmkraft movies, yrf sony agreement ended and many more blockbusters will/had expire. Neeraj vyas should be sacked up immediately from movies department. He has done a great job in gec segment but bad in movies segment.
To which so ever network it will move, actually it will be of no use because Sony has aired it so many times on prime slots on max and wah, it has already given its maximum trp and actually it's not a movie which u can watch every time. It might move sometime in 2021 or so (till then sony would have shown many more times)
Actually Street Dancer 3D not Part of ABCD Franchise and According to Remo and T Series Bhushan Kumar they can't use ABCD title for upcoming dance Movies
Some Source Disney Registered ABCD 3 Title unfortunately Disney closed movie production in India and ABCD 3 shelved
Finally Director Remo DSouza got new Partner T Series for Street Dancer and also planned Street Dancer many Sequels
They have Rights issues UTV/ Walt Disney pictures wholly owned ABCD Franchise and Rights

Last edited:
Coming Monday 9:40 am on Star Gold Select

Too happy that almost all the feedback i send to broadcasters is properly reviewed and thereafter changes done to implement points. Had sent list of movies to Star Network and requested them to air them, next week SGS having almost all in schedule, still only 2 days program info out and I m hopeful of more surprises on all their chs :)

I think if srk 22 films and If old yrf movies move to foxstar +Disney (if), then it will give a good library of films specially to Star gold select schedule

Too happy that almost all the feedback i send to broadcasters is properly reviewed and thereafter changes done to implement points. Had sent list of movies to Star Network and requested them to air them, next week SGS having almost all in schedule, still only 2 days program info out and I m hopeful of more surprises on all their chs :)
Bro Star Gold not updated schedule of upcoming days any Reason ?
Hope something new coming on Star movie channels

Bro Star Gold not updated schedule of upcoming days any Reason ?
Hope something new coming on Star movie channels

They r lately doing so for SG, SUM... I m waiting for new rights agreement to come into effect then star network will hv fresh titles in schedule... Particularly excited to see SRK, YRF old films on star

Bro which movies in list includes Swades, Gangster and Awarapan ?
Waiting to see these movies in Orginal network Star

They r lately doing so for SG, SUM... I m waiting for new rights agreement to come into effect then star network will hv fresh titles in schedule... Particularly excited to see SRK, YRF old films on star
Bro any guess Firoz Nadiadwala movies moving to Sony or Star ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock