Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Yesterday i shared feedback on twitter regarding this and other improvements we seek on app and their chs with person responsible for overhauling and managing Sony Liv platform
Actually I think Sony Liv has given up on new movies, they are trying to run Sony liv through their gec segment, kbc, the Kapil sharma show and many more.along with few sporting events

Last edited:
After many days star aired yeh hai jalwa dil hai ke manta nahin sanam bewafa today hero hindustani in star gold and chor machaye shor in star utsav movies.

Does not matter where they wish to air but point is star airs almost all movies part of its library, zee comes 2nd in this, sony 3rd and viacom finishes at bottom

Actually I think Sony Liv has given up on new movies, they are trying to run Sony liv through their gec segment, kbc, the Kapil sharma show and many more.

Without good bunch of hindi movies or sports, it is extremely difficult to attain success on OTT. Also Sony has hindi serials which appeal mostly to urban audience, original and international shows can bring niche audience. Anyways i still believe sony will do something to bring back more bollywood content from last 2 decades on linear, ott front

Then sorry bhai u r not properly aware about movie library of zee, Sony.... I can list all out which never get aired but not willing as it's too time consuming
Bro u can't leave star here also. Every network is having that problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock