Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Fan is nice movie though not promoted well by Sony, one needs innovative strategy to make good content work on tv even though it might hv failed at BO. To refresh memory, get interest generated and make people aware is a mix which needs to cracked to turn such films big hit on tv
Fan was promoted really well, first shown on sony TV(where it got outstanding trp) then after that it's premiere was done on sony max. After airing it many times, when it stopped providing trp, then it was shifted to early morning slots
Though Recently it was shown on afternoon slot when it completed 4 years.
Though agree with you that sony could have done a better job with it just as zee did with zero.

Will not post about ongoing topic anymore, it is better i reserve my time/energy to share feedback with broadcasters or other important things in life. This is why few months back i was avoiding giving views here in forum bcoz it leads to less of relevant information sharing or exchange of opinion but instead finger pointing starts bcoz of inclination to a company. I just hope that facts r understood before making random accusations at any1, whatever i say someone tells i m biased or anti and I m not continuing this unhealthy kind of debate

One last point to make some friends happy... Sony lot better than viacom18 in catering to bollywood audience. Viacom18 has so many bollywood movies but all lying idle, hope with merger and new banners joining in Sony will get access to content from both ends and deliver well. And no one will b more happy than me that day. I think something good will happen soon

One last point to make some friends happy... Sony lot better than viacom18 in catering to bollywood audience. Viacom18 has so many bollywood movies but all lying idle, hope with merger and new banners joining in Sony will get access to content from both ends and deliver well. And no one will b more happy than me that day. I think something good will happen soon
U mean Viacom and sony is merging?

Fan is nice movie though not promoted well by Sony, one needs innovative strategy to make good content work on tv even though it might hv failed at BO. To refresh memory, get interest generated and make people aware is a mix which needs to cracked to turn such films big hit on tv
Even the film promotion was not done well

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock