Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Agreed 100%
Maachis is certified masterpiece and it worked at box office too with some national awards in its kitty...it didn't collected in crores but it was that rare movie which was not neglected inspite of being off beat or so called slow movie....

This Friday kartik aryan vs kartik aryan :
Love Aaj Kal 2 - Star gold (8 pm)
Pati patni or woh - Sony Max (8 pm)
And sony max showing original love aaj Kal (2009)this Friday also around 7 am
I actually liked love aaj kal....kartik aryan was brilliant in tht....though Sara Ali was bit irritating n over acted....but it was way better thn Imtiaz Alis last dud...JHMS....
And music is terrific too...

Mardaani 2 (star) trp ratings :
1st premier :Around 51 lakhs viewership
2nd premier :Around 84 lakhs viewership
Marjaavan(Sony) trp ratings :
1st premiere :Around 55 lakhs viewership
2nd premier :Around 67 lakhs viewership
3rd premier :Around 69 lakhs viewership
So generally the trp of movies gets decreased after 1 st airing, but here the opposite is happening, instead of decreasing its increasing. 😂

Has anyone seen the movie hume tumse pyar kitna?? Anyone knows it's confirmed satellite rights??Or it's satellite rights hasn't been bought by any major network

Gulabo sitabo movie budget around 35 crores.
Gulabo sitabo movie satellite rights sold to Sony for Rs 15 crore.
The information has been given earlier that Gulabo sitabo satellite rights has been sold to Sony, but this time I am mentioning it along with the price at which it had been sold

Sony Wah is scheduled to show dhadkan on Sunday morning ,so maybe Venus library might move to Sony
Dhadkan still available on Zee5 and B4u movies also scheduled Dhadkan for next week

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock