Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Amazon prime initially acquired the film October which was simply an outstanding movie. So can Amazon prime sell its satellite rights to any major network, if they wish to do so??
Yes They Can With The Consent Of The Producer Also Like Jalebi's Satellite And Digital Rights Were Both With Amazon Prime Video And Later They Sold It To Sony Max. So There Are High Chances That October Can Also To Sony Max Because Shoojit Sircar Sir Has Good Relations With Sony Max(Latest Example:Gulabo Sitabo)

Last edited:
Amazon prime initially acquired the film October which was simply an outstanding movie. So can Amazon prime sell its satellite rights to any major network, if they wish to do so??
Yes They Can With The Consent Of The Producer Also Like Jalebi's Satellite And Digital Rights Were Both With Amazon Prime Video And Later They Sold It To Sony Max. So There Are High Chances That October Can Also To Sony Max Because Shoojit Sircar Sir Has Good Relations With Sony Max(Latest Example:Gulabo Sitabo)
Personally speaking I hate movies focusing on death and tragedy with only tears from the start to the finish. That is exactly what makes October great though. But it is a huge departure from Vicky Donor, Piku and Gulabo Sitabo, and it is not for me. Neerja as well.

Last edited:
Really, did Amazon prime initially acquired the satellite rights of jalebi also then sold it to Sony??

Really, did Amazon prime initially acquired the satellite rights of jalebi also then sold it to Sony??
Yes Really Its Satellite And Digital Rights Were Both With Amazon And Then It Sold The Satellite Rights To Sony Max

Can anyone tell me that varun Dhawan has really signed satellite rights deal with star gold

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock