Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,104
  • Views Views: Views 4,371,555
See bro I am not saying that entire red chillies is leaving zee or zee will not get the upcoming red chillies film
SRK has just sold 22 of his old films to a channel for a good price, it has got nothing to do with his upcoming films satellite rights which will be made under the banner of red chillies entertainment
I think ur correct Can it be sony then?

Really disappointed with Disney plus hotstar's and foxstar studios decision to announce sushant singh rajput's last film dil bechara to release on ott.
They could have waited more
A VERY VERY Bad Decision taken by them
Satellite rights - Star gold

Last edited:
Really disappointed with Disney plus hotstar's and foxstar studios decision to announce sushant singh rajput's last film dil bechara to release on ott.
They could have waited more
A VERY VERY Bad Decision taken by them
Satellite rights - Star gold
DPHS had to put it out anyway since COVID-19 is only going to get worse in the coming months. If the producer wishes, it can always be re-released in theatres. But getting the film out quickly is of more importance as it will be relevant to SSR and his passing.

DPHS had to put it out anyway since COVID-19 is only going to get worse in the coming months. If the producer wishes, it can always be re-released in theatres. But getting the film out quickly is of more importance as it will be relevant to SSR and his passing.
I definitely agree with you, but if they are waiting for laxmi bomb so much, I think they could have waited for dil bechara as well
They could have released lootscase instead of dil bechara on Disney plus hotstar

Last edited:
I agree with you, but if they are waiting for laxmi bomb so much, I think they could have waited for dil bechara as well
They could have released lootscase instead of dil bechara on Disney plus hotstar

Buddy! Star only disturbing Lakshmi Bomb not a producer and its not even known if its finished. Dil Bechara on the other hand has been sitting finished for quite a while now. Also as @JollyLNB bro said it should have relevance with Late SSR. And if the current COVID-19 scenario is to continue, I'm not surprised if the theatres won't open till end of the year. If u are posting this just to bring Star in bad light as you mostly do then there is nothing much anyone can say.

Back
Top Bottom