Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,104
  • Views Views: Views 4,371,638
DPHS had to put it out anyway since COVID-19 is only going to get worse in the coming months. If the producer wishes, it can always be re-released in theatres. But getting the film out quickly is of more importance as it will be relevant to SSR and his passing.
And plus they are making also the film available for non users or non subscribers for Hotstar and would be i think released for free, to have more coverage. I think this is the best they have done in this scenario.

Buddy! Star only disturbing Lakshmi Bomb not a producer and its not even known if its finished. Dil Bechara on the other hand has been sitting finished for quite a while now. Also as @JollyLNB bro said it should have relevance with Late SSR. And if the current COVID-19 scenario is to continue, I'm not surprised if the theatres won't open till end of the year. If u are posting this just to bring Star in bad light as you mostly do then there is nothing much anyone can say.
I am not trying to put star in bad light
I am not the only one who is disappointed with their this decision, go and check the social media and then say
And foxtstar is the co Producer of the film
They have the right to do so

Last edited:
I am not trying to put star in bad light
I am not the only one who is disappointed with their this decision, go and check the social media and then say
I know many people want to watch it on big screen and I think they will show it for reopening of various cinemas

And plus they are making also the film available for non users or non subscribers for Hotstar and would be i think released for free, to have more coverage. I think this is the best they have done in this scenario.
As @Saichaitanya4496 bro and I have said:
Good decision by DPHS to make the movie free for everyone. It is the least that can be done for SSR if you cannot release the movie in cinemas.
People on Social media does not understand this I guess! Theatres wont be open for how long only God knows. And the movie has been postponed quite a times now. Atleast they are making it free on Hotstar without commercializing and will recover money through advertising on VIP and Free Tiers.

WSzgHq8.jpg

World hindi premiere

X Men Dark Pheonix on Sunday 28th June at 12 PM on star gold

Just hoping they will release the music before movie starts streaming...after all its A R Rehman...music will be definitely something to look out for....

Back
Top Bottom