Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,104
  • Views Views: Views 4,371,638
Two more Big budget movies from Fox Star Studios for 2021 year Rana Daggubati Starrer Hiranyakashyapa and Aamir Khan Starrer Vikram Vedha Remake

Two more Big budget movies from Fox Star Studios for 2021 year Rana Daggubati Starrer Hiranyakashyapa and Aamir Khan Starrer Vikram Vedha Remake

Any source bro? Fox Star hasn't been involved in TFI as of now.

Last edited:
Any source bro? Fox Star hasn't been involved in TFI as of now.
I think he's talking about hindi dubbed version bro??
Not Dubbed it's Pan India movie
To keep an end to speculations director Gunasekhar has tweeted that Hiranyakashyapa preproduction work is completely done and the movie team is awaiting to get things back to normal after the dangerous coronavirus takes a halt and this update has made Rana fans happy across the world. Adding more strength, support to Hiranyakashyapa film, Hollywood production house Fox Star Studios has joined hands with Director Gunasekhar team for the mythological drama starring Rana Daggubati in the lead role.

With this move from Fox Star Studios now Hiranyakashyapa has got an international makeover and also the Hollywood production house has entered into the South India movie market by teaming up with Gunasekhar, Rana’s multilingual film.
Fox Star Studios Joined Hands With Rana, Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakashyapa

I think dil bechara will get very high viewership when it will premier on star gold
It might break viewership record of this year's any film on it its wtp.
Even I think so bro but I think the movie should release in theatres it's a last movie of SSR the movie is directly releasing in OTT platform I don't think it's a justice to SSR...

Even I think so bro but I think the movie should release in theatres it's a last movie of SSR the movie is directly releasing in OTT platform I don't think it's a justice to SSR...
If they Release movie in theatres again people will start new Trend of boycott Fox Star studios in Social media
Just because success and collection of movie in box office will effect to Studio name

Back
Top Bottom