Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bobby Deol Films satellite rights
SONY : Barsaat (1995), Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, Kareeb, Badal, Bicchoo, Tango Charlie, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Chamku, Heroes, Dostana, Vaada Raha, Yamla Pagla Deewana, Poster Boys
ZEE : Gupt, Aashiq, Chor Machaye Shor (shared with Star), Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo, Dosti, Barsaat(2005), Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai, Shaka laka boom boom, Nanhe Jaisalmer, Ek: The Power Of One, Players, Race 3
DISNEY-STAR Dillagi, Ajnabee,23rd March 1931 Shaheed, Humraaz, Kismat, Bardaasht (expired), Help, Thank You (shared) Yamla Pagla Deewana : Phir Se, Housefull 4
VIACOM : Soldier ,Kranti, Apne, Naqaab, Yamla Pagla Deewana 2
This is updated
Updated about Soldier it officially moved this year to Viacom

Thank You is shared between Viacom and Star
In v channel thank u was airing many times after shut down of v channel not seen in any channel sum times played in colors cineplex
Thank You Was With Star Previously And I Had Seen It On Hotstar But Now It Is Not On Hotstar And Since Long Time Even Colors Cineplex Has Not Aired It So Its Rights Might Have Expired From Both As It Is Not Available On Voot Also

Thank You Was With Star Previously And I Had Seen It On Hotstar But Now It Is Not On Hotstar And Since Long Time Even Colors Cineplex Has Not Aired It So Its Rights Might Have Expired From Both As It Is Not Available On Voot Also
I think it will move to Zee since it was co produced by Akshay kumar himself but it
also involves UTV so star may renew it as well

Sony wah telecasting satellite shankar (army based movie) frequently at the right time. (taking advantage of current scenario)
Star should take the advantage of the current situation and show made in China atleast now it's the best time to gain trp from it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock