Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Than Star Should cancel 6 movie deal with Hirthik Roshan and deal should Continue with Filmkraft from 2021 Krrish 4 Release Onwords :LOL:
Can't say bro because when Salman khan movies deal was with star same time sultaan went to sony just because of yrf.

Good To See SGS Movies Like Patiala House, My Name Is Khan Being Added To Star Utsav Movies Library And Being Aired In Afternoon And Evening Slots

Can't say bro because when Salman khan movies deal was with star same time sultaan went to sony just because of yrf.
Bro it's Non Exclusive deal from flimkraft to Zee, Filmkraft some movies with Sony and Star Only
Don't Expect Filmkraft all movies to Zee:cf2:

Very Sad To See An Average Movie Marjaavan Getting Good TRP And Being Aired In Sunday 12 PM Slot And An Outstanding Movie Batla House Not Getting Good TRP And Is Being Aired In Morning 7 AM Slot On The Same Channel

Very Sad To See An Average Movie Marjaavan Getting Good TRP And Being Aired In Sunday 12 PM Slot And An Outstanding Movie Batla House Not Getting Good TRP And Is Being Aired In Morning 7 AM Slot On The Same Channel
Batla house was shown few days back at 7 pm slot on wah and before that few days back at 4 pm slot on max and max HD I think this movie doesn't have great TV value..
Initially batla movie was also aired Christmas day previously year at 12 pm slot and after that on Saturday 8 pm slot but didn't provided trp, after that it's being aired at afternoon slot or at 7-8 am slot

Last edited:
Batla house was shown few days back at 7 pm slot on wah and before that few days back at 4 pm slot on max and max HD I think this movie doesn't have great TV value.
Then It Was Aired Today In Morning At 7 AM On Max HD

dwZm65o.jpg
In Next It Is Shown That Section 375 Is Going To Aired After Sultan But According To Schedule On Sony Max HD's Site And Tata Sky's Schedule, The Mummy Is Going To Be Aired After Sultan. So Anyone Please Confirm Which Movie Is Going To Be Aired After Sultan:huh:

The mummy is going to be aired on both HD and SD next, u are watching sony max India or sony max uk??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock