Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Since The Last Few Days Zee Is Airing Aamir Khan Sir's Movies Like Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, Dangal And Secret Superstar Frequently Than Before. So Are Aamir Khan Sir's Moving Out Of Zee?

This Is Just A General Question I Asked Out Of Curiosity Because I Am Personally Feeling That These Movies Are Moving Because They Are Being Aired Frequently Than Before.

And Who Has The Satellite Rights Of Masterpiece Dil Chahta Hai?

Sorry For Being Off-Topic

Since The Last Few Days Zee Is Airing Aamir Khan Sir's Movies Like Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, Dangal And Secret Superstar Frequently Than Before. So Are Aamir Khan Sir's Moving Out Of Zee?

This Is Just A General Question I Asked Out Of Curiosity Because I Am Personally Feeling That These Movies Are Moving Because They Are Being Aired Frequently Than Before.

And Who Has The Satellite Rights Of Masterpiece Dil Chahta Hai?

Sorry For Being Off-Topic
Dil Chahta hai Rights now with Zee
Before rights with Star and Television Premiere Telecasted on Star Plus

Yeah But It Airs Movies Like Swades, Dil Chahta Hai, Jab We Met, Ittefaq, Manmarziyaan, Badla, URI, Gully Boy And Many Other Movies Which Should Be Regularly Aired On Zee Cinema And &pictures But Are Not Aired Due To Lack Of TRP
tweet to channel tagging the person responsible for managing the channel

Looks like in aug or september few more banners will join star ... Expecting Red Chillies, T Series to b part of it... Love Aaj Kal (2009) also expected to move here

Also Shree Ashtvinayak Films seems to b shifting from zee, i think sony will b new partner. Zee might get old vipul amrutlal shah films

If star somehow gets a deal with eros and goldmines films then zee, sony will further lose out on films. Star/Disney is bringing in max films to their library and still many utv films left to b integrated which will happen soon
This guy omg. Evry 2nd day he start this topic.if u get so much relief by writing this then listen-Tseries will go to star,all indian movies ,hollywood movies,mars movies,saturn movies,whole galaxy movies will go to star.huh everytime jai star jai star.nd if smbody will comment bout ur opnion then "i m not biased nd guys dont misguide this thread by talking"nd then every 2 nd Tseries will go to star.if it go then wait nd see .oct nd nov not far.
Star is aggressive player they will buy any Production house movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock