Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I guess Sony Deserved this Massive setback Because they have completely underutulised Hindi Movies, at this time they are having So Many Good Hindi Movies like which are not being brought under Right use, Means Batla House being such a brilliant movie Is Aired At 11PM on Saturday,its a Movie which can give a Great TRP but sad part is they are not even making Use Of It
Batla house was shown many times on prime slots but didn't provided trp.(to be honest it's 1 time watch) The reason behind that they aired it at 11 pm on Saturday was clear, because on saturday they showed bahubali at 8 pm slot (5 yrs celebration), and after the movie ended they showed batla house, because it creates a deviation between the viwers of the 2 movies which may provide high viewership to batla house as well

Last edited:
Being A Sony well Wisher Its Very Sad To see Such Condition, Sony Max Just airs 3 Hindi movies in Whole Day, 1 schedule:2-5AM, 2nd schedule-7-10Am and 3rd in Afternoon this the part where Sony is Loosing, in future I wont be Surprised If Sony Loses All Hindi Movies, so I guess Sony Max must make Right Move ASAP, and Start airing Movies on SET too

Being A Sony well Wisher Its Very Sad To see Such Condition, Sony Max Just airs 3 Hindi movies in Whole Day, 1 schedule:2-5AM, 2nd schedule-7-10Am and 3rd in Afternoon this the part where Sony is Loosing, in future I wont be Surprised If Sony Loses All Hindi Movies, so I guess Sony Max must make Right Move ASAP, and Start airing Movies on SET too
Despite All This, Sony Max Is Always 1st In TRP List Because It Has Best Management Of Bollywood Movies On Weekends And The Dubbed Movies Of Sony Max Also Provide Good TRP

Now u will say that color yellow productions are the producers so, this will go to zee. But hope u know that T series is also invloled in this so it can go either way
JyadaI am giving news posters, so do not joke too much, do not mess with me, you will be very sorry, people do not know anything, yet I love you.😁😁🤣🤣🤣

main kuch bhi sawaal kru ya posters ki updated news du toh iska matlab yeh nhi ki mera mazaak udaaye yeh achi baat nhi h

If I give any question or updated news of posters, it does not mean that it is not a good thing to make fun of me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock