Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

All of you fans of one of the channels: I am still not kidding you
Everyone seems biased towards networks
Me and @rahul_apk have a slight bias towards Sony but I maintain neutral stance most of the time
@Jaffer7080
has a slight bias towards Star although he also tries to be neutral
@JollyLNB , @dino29 and @Joyanaranha, @Rd22 are senior members and are neutral in true sense.
Only @VinodGaur was a Zee fan a true blue Zee fan who wished everything should go to Zee.
You although try to be neutral you are biased towards Zee

Last edited:
Me and @rahul_apk have a slight bias towards Sony but I maintain neutral stance most of the time
@Jaffer7080 has a slight bias towards Star although he also tries to be neutral
@JollyLNB , @dino29 and @Joyanaranha, @Rd22 are senior members and are neutral in true sense.
Only @VinodGaur was a Zee fan a true blue Zee fan who wished everything should go to Zee.
Exactly Bro👍🏻Even I Love Sony And Star But Try To Stay Neutral As Much As Possible. I Don't Like Colors Cineplex For Its Bad PQ,AQ And Bad Management Of Bollywood Movies And Zee Has A Bit Poorer PQ As Compared To Star And Sony

Last edited:
@Jaffer7080
has a slight bias towards Star although he also tries to be neutral
If I like Zee and Sony for me, I like it.😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock