Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Exactly Bro👍🏻Even I Love Sony And Star But Try To Stay Neutral As Much As Possible. I Don't Like Colors Cineplex For Its Bad PQ,AQ And Bad Management Of Bollywood Movies And Zee Has A Bit Poorer PQ As Compared To Star And Sony
Pkyu, why nothing: Talking nonsense, you are causing more hostility.🤣🤣🤭🤷🤦

Can You Be Clearer While Typing? Write Full English Or Full Hindi. Every Time You Write Something, I Feel Like "Arre Bhai Kehna Kya Chahte Ho?"
Tumhe samjhane ka koi fayda nhi h but jo aap guality ki baat kr rhe h woh aisa kuch nhi h afwah baate h aap dushman paida kar rhe chote dimaag wale 😁😁

Everyone seems biased towards networks
Me and @rahul_apk have a slight bias towards Sony but I maintain neutral stance most of the time
@Jaffer7080
has a slight bias towards Star although he also tries to be neutral
@JollyLNB , @dino29 and @Joyanaranha, @Rd22 are senior members and are neutral in true sense.
Only @VinodGaur was a Zee fan a true blue Zee fan who wished everything should go to Zee.
You although try to be neutral you are biased towards Zee
To be Frank bro am not bias towards star am fully bias towards sony but I never said everything will go to sony..

In the trailer of jawani Janeman, the logo mentioned was of & pictures so technically it should have premierd on & pictures but how zee cinema is premiering it?? :huh:

In the trailer of jawani Janeman, the logo mentioned was of & pictures so technically it should have premierd on & pictures but how zee cinema is premiering it?? :huh:
एंड पिक्चर्स और ज़ी सिनेमा का हिस्सा: पहली बात कोई भी टेलीकास्ट कर सकता है

In Gully Boy Also &pictures Was Mentioned As Satellite Rights Partner Yet It Was Premiered On Zee Cinema First And Movies That Go To Star Are Not Premiered On Star Gold Everytime. Sometimes They Are Premiered On Star Plus Also. So The Channel Doesn't Matter Bro The Network Can Premiere Movie On Any Channel Of Their Network

But the pictures look like they are made in Galti, there is no lack of channels
Zee Clarity in SD a bit problem. I myself have faced clarity problems while watching films on Zee network. You are saying rival networks are responsible, that doesn't make sense. HD clarity compared to Star And Sony is poor but better than Colors Cineplex

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock