Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Look out for key word in my post which is "penetration"... Right now it is negligible if we take into account reliable speed and access to streaming gadgets connected with tv or smart tv itself. I m referring to near or somewhat distant future. Anyways sony has lot of challenges at hand, they need to push lot harder to tackle and keep up with competitors else I m afraid more of their chs will shutdown
Bro i know u really would not like it,and u definitely wont accept it,as we have seen over a period of time,that any topic is on and randomly you bring sony to put it down and then say u are not biased.Sony is the best and most efficiently run network so if at all any one needs to be worried it is the rival networks.If it is buying the dubbed movies at one tenth the cost of big hindi movies and yet consistently beating these channels in all demographics be it urban or rural,and not like it has stopped buying hindi movies, it has a big library. Even their low cost channel sab is also giving star plus a run for its money even in the pre lockdown period,and sony is still the most popular urban channel. So if at all a network is making most efficient use of resources, it is sony network and if it is getting the ad revenue at lesser cost compared to its rivals and yet spending a good amount on hindi movies,i wonder why u are always worried about sony,if at all the rivals will run out of steam spending enormous amounts without considerable returns ,so if it wants to ,it can spend whatever amount it wants provided it is financially feasible as we have seen with movies like 3 id*ots,pk,etc when sony was not spending big those year but was ready to pay record amounts for movies they feel are worth it. So if at all,some movies might leave them,they will compensate for it buying others, and if as a network anyone is best positioned to do,it is them

Ur statement seems to b overplaying the impact these movies have on overall ratings of Sony, reality is even with some of big dubbed movies in library sony would not b able to sustain running hindi movie chs... Atleast wah will have to shut down or revamp if things continue downhill
Bro why ur trying to put down Sony why can't zee or Viacom come down every 1 knows about star which was going out of movies i think star should be thankful to Disney who gave oxygen on time helped star to come up to be Frank star made mistake by acquiring balaji films because most of balaji films are flopped star should have taken filmkraft being low pq zee anmol cinema got great trp by airing koi mil Gaya..

Nsi6IJx.png

wqdaZ1X.jpg

CONFIRMED!!! Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome And Awara Paagal Deewana Have Moved To Colors Cineplex. They Are Going To Be Aired Next Week At 7:30 PM One By One

I Wasn't Able To Post All Pics Because I Was Wasn't Able To Click Them As The Promo's Video Is Too Quick. If Anyone Captures The Pics, Please Post It Here

Nsi6IJx.png

wqdaZ1X.jpg

CONFIRMED!!! Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome And Awara Paagal Deewana Have Moved To Colors Cineplex. They Are Going To Be Aired Next Week At 7:30 PM One By One

I Wasn't Able To Post All Pics Because I Was Wasn't Able To Click Them As The Promo's Video Is Too Quick. If Anyone Captures The Pics, Please Post It Here

Aan
Welcome
Phir hera pheri
Deewane huye pagal
Awara pagal deewana

This 5 movies has going to air i think just now I saw in promo..

Aan
Welcome
Phir hera pheri
Deewane huye pagal
Awara pagal deewana

Out Of These 5, Only Deewane Huye Paagal And Awara Paagal Deewana Are Available On Voot. Rest All Are On Amazon Prime Video. I Think Bhool Bhulaiyya Will Air In Place Of Either Aan Or Deewane Huye Paagal

Nsi6IJx.png

wqdaZ1X.jpg

Aan
Welcome
Phir hera pheri
Deewane huye pagal
Awara pagal deewana

Out Of These 5, Only Deewane Huye Paagal And Awara Paagal Deewana Are Available On Voot. Rest All Are On Amazon Prime Video. I Think Bhool Bhulaiyya Will Air In Place Of Either Aan Or Deewane Huye Paagal
Source

In Colors Cineplex's Latest Post, I Asked Them To Upload The Promo On Their Insta Page And They Have Told To Stay Tuned. Hope They Add It As Soon As Possible So That We Can Come To Know Which 5 Movies Are Going To Be Aired And As They Will Upload It, I Will Upload It Here

Nsi6IJx.png

wqdaZ1X.jpg

I thought they are going to air Akshay Kumar movies at midnight slots:hehe: But they are airing at primetime :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock