Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Faltu moves from sony to zee, other ones from puja films might shift soon from star too. Also Double Dhamaal might come on sony/viacom18 and so might other Indra Kunar films
Next in line is Ajab Gazab Love and Rangrezz. I didn't understand that why did SPN entered into a deal with Pooja when Pooja was literally down and out

Vipul Amrutlal Shah films might b moving to Sony / Viacom18, Tips Films old library might lswitch over to zee
Vipul Shah has sold majority of his films except the Commando series to Viacom18-Ultra, so no doubt those films will be with Viacom

Next in line is Ajab Gazab Love and Rangrezz. I didn't understand that why did SPN entered into a deal with Pooja when Pooja was literally down and out

Ajab Gazab already aired on and pictures
Vipul Shah has sold majority of his films except the Commando series to Viacom18-Ultra, so no doubt those films will be with Viacom

Yes, but in some cases these film library companies only own digital rights. Still not sure who decides on satellite rights in this case.

One Two Ka Four ie another good movie which is never shown. Earlier used to air on FTA chs, now with star/viacom. Eagerly waiting for Cineplex Bollywood channel

@Rd22 bro I have seen ur one post in this thread, in which you told that Hum dil de chuke sanam is added on Zee 5.
So will it's satellite rights will be with zee after sometime??
So will this be an indication that Sanjay leela bhansali new deal will with zee??🤔

Last edited:
@Rd22 bro I have seen ur one post in this thread, in which you told that Hum dil de chuke sanam is added on Zee 5.
So will it's satellite rights will be with zee after sometime??
So will this be an indication that Sanjay leela bhansali new deal will with zee??🤔
But digital rights with Zee, Expecting satellite rights too

Again, colors cineplex have satelite rights of many srk movies. They also show some of them on prime slots but, few of them they only show in midnight slots
Today they showed phir bhee dil hai hindustani but at midnight 2 am and tommorw they showing kabhi haan kabhi na but at 3:10 am midnight/very early morning slot

Again, colors cineplex have satelite rights of many srk movies. They also show some of them on prime slots but, few of them they only show in midnight slots
I think colors cineplex read my this post and has scheduled SRK 's movie Om shanti Om this Saturday at 2:15 pm prime slot on colors cineplex HD 😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock