Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

After Very Long Sony Wah Telecatsing YRF movie 'Kill Dill' on Wednesday around 10:30 am.
Ps - They regularly show this in their special so called #Themaking at midnight but the actual movie is rarely aired. But finally they telecasting the movie itself on Wednesday at prime slot!
Regarding T series satellite deal, I think we should wait for 2-3 more T series films release after Indoo ki jawani, then I think the picture will be more clear.

Last edited:
I think Shootout at Lokhandwala coming back to Star with Sequel
Already Balaji motion pictures Some movies moving to star
When bro after kyo ki main jhoot nahi bolta no other movie has been aired on star waiting from long time..
Finally Shootout at Lokhandwala back to it's Home and Airing on Friday Night Blockbuster, Good that it's got Primetime slot.

I think Vishesh films all movies moved to Star except some movies, Yrf selected movies stay with Sony only.
No bro all movies didnt moved yet like kalyug gangster woh Lamhe tumsa nahin dekha murder sadak junoon awarapan hamari adhuri kahani jannat footpath the killer zeher nazar and many more..and still balaji motion pictures Is still with zee and sony.

No bro all movies didnt moved yet like kalyug gangster woh Lamhe tumsa nahin dekha murder sadak junoon awarapan hamari adhuri kahani jannat footpath the killer zeher nazar and many more..and still balaji motion pictures Is still with zee and sony.
I Guess these Remaining Vishesh films movies already moved to Star and not aired, Also these above mentioned movies airing numbers decreased on FTA channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock