Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Chameli ki shadi moved to zee from star.
I don't understand why star is loosing classic movies to zee??

@dino29 was Right i guess, or I think they've sold it as a one/off movie to Star since Niranjan Iyengar also involved
Can this be a sign that T series might move to Star from Sony as this time streaming partner is Netflix and satellite rights is with Star

Can this be a sign that T series might move to Star from Sony as this time streaming partner is Netflix and satellite rights is with Star
T series has the largest movie catalogue in Bollywood,so no surprise if they go for different channels for different movies
Till Malang most movies with Sony ,then Thappad,chalaang with zee so I was expecting zee to be the new partner but then Sony got ludo so I guess they are having deals with all networks for selected movies.
And Netflix being the partner is nothing new,many of their movies like Kabir Singh,Malang,ludo were with Netflix as well

Last edited:
Satellite Rights Of T-Series Movies Of 2020(Which Have Been Released):-

1. Tanhaji - Star Gold (Ajay Devgn)
2. Jai Mummy Di - Sony Max
3. Street Dancer - Sony Max
4. Malang -Sony Max
5. Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan - Sony Max(33%), Zee Cinema(33%), Unsold(34%)
6. Thappad - Zee Cinema(Because Of Anubhav Sinha Deal)
7. Ludo - Sony Max
8. Chhalaang - Zee Cinema(Still Don't Know How🤷🏻‍♂️)

Yet To Be Released:-
1. Bhuj The Pride Of India - Star Gold (Ajay Devgn)
2. Indoo Ki Jawani - Star Gold
3. Durgavati - Can't Say

So Basically This Proves That If Multiple Producers Are Involved, And If Other Producers Have Deal With Any Network, Then That Movie Goes To That Network And Other Movies Mostly Go To Sony Max And If Sony Max Isn't Interested In That Movie, Then It Goes To Star Gold/Zee Cinema(Whoever Is Interested)

So As Of Now, I Don't Think T-Series Has Any Deal With Any Particular Network(What Do You Think Guys?)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock