Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Zee Is Spoiling Ayushmann's Dream Girl By Repeating It. It Is Going To Air Today On Zee Cinema HD At 3:30 PM, Then It Is Again Going To Air Tomorrow At 10 AM On Zee TV And Then Again On Zee Cinema At 11:15 AM. I Had Noticed Its Repetition Many Times Earlier Also On Weekends But Ignored As Zee Doesn't Repeat Many Movies But Now They Are Decreasing Dream Girl's Repeat Value Too Much By Airing It On Different Channels On Every Weekend

Bcoz it is moving to star/disney soon

In this thread we discussed about Sony, Star, Zee and Viacom library movies Satellite rights and renewals, but we neglected Goldmines Telefilms Channel Dhinchaak TV and I heard that social media unofficial source now they are expanding movie library with New movie Channel, Also Dharma Productions, Balaji Telefilms too Registered Trademarks for entertainment and movie channels.

Whats the case with Fox Star Studios? They wont be producing any Bollywood Movies, even though Chhichhore Mission Mangal and H4 did very well in 2019 with Baaghi3 doing excellent buisness despite corrona Scare still they have Closed and Any chances for them to Comeback as BRAMHASTRA Can still be their Trump Card?
I Guess Fox Star Studios and Disney's Suspended Studio Walt Disney Pictures India Will merge with New Studio, did you observed Fox Star Studios India Some social media handles Renamed to 20th Century Studios.
Fox Star studios Renaming to 20th Century Studios

Bcoz it is moving to star/disney soon
Yes very soon in 6 years.
Lol seriously how can u expect a movie premiered last year to move to star.
Zee doesn’t have much trp worthy content amongst its recent movies so it is repeatedly telecasting it.
If u are incharge, we can expect each and every movie to move to star immediately 😂😂

Yes very soon in 6 years.
Lol seriously how can u expect a movie premiered last year to move to star.
Zee doesn’t have much trp worthy content amongst its recent movies so it is repeatedly telecasting it.
If u are incharge, we can expect each and every movie to move to star immediately 😂😂

Well buddy, not all rights expire in 5 or yrs. Some movies r bought for limited time frame or cost. Anyways let's wait, we will know what happens.

I state based on my own research and understanding of facts. Who is likely to get rights is just based on earlier outcome.

Well buddy, not all rights expire in 5 or yrs. Some movies r bought for limited time frame or cost. Anyways let's wait, we will know what happens.

I state based on my own research and understanding of facts. Who is likely to get rights is just based on earlier outcome.
Haha okay but other than the 2002 zee bonanza when the couple of yrf movies expired in a year or less,don’t remember a new movie being leased for a shorter duration

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock