Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

This is my personal opinion
SPN should've aired Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke today and not Hulchul. But they're airing it tomorrow while Zee aired Jigar and Phool Aur Kaante yesterday while they should have aired it today (Ajay Devgan sir's first and second film respectively)

This is my personal opinion
SPN should've aired Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke today and not Hulchul. But they're airing it tomorrow while Zee aired Jigar and Phool Aur Kaante yesterday while they should have aired it today (Ajay Devgan sir's first and second film respectively)
Because today is ajay devgan birthday

I know that I just felt that SPN and Zee should have aired better films than what they are airing today. And instead they're airing the good films earlier or later but not today.

to avoid competition with star/disney...they have better n bigger films which sony or zee lack

Sony have big libary of movie but why sony have lost of movies and star cut the scene and song during movie telecast so totally bad
Compared to other actors Sony has poor Ajay Devgan library. Even Colors has a better Ajay Devgn library than Sony.
Only notable films of Ajay Devgan in SPN library are Sangraam, Gundaraj, Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke and Naajayaz. Except Sangraam and Naajayaz SPN doesn't have a Hit Ajay Devgn film.

XHzsxCQ.png

See the schedule

Compared to other actors Sony has poor Ajay Devgan library. Even Colors has a better Ajay Devgn library than Sony.
Only notable films of Ajay Devgan in SPN library are Sangraam, Gundaraj, Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke and Naajayaz. Except Sangraam and Naajayaz SPN doesn't have a Hit Ajay Devgn film.
Sir repeat telecast is big problem on tv nowdays

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock