Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

All The Best has surely been a big renewal or SPN. An Mainstream Hit Ajay Devgan and Rohit Shetty Film on Sony was a long overdue and finally we get to see it.
Andaz Apna Apna too is recognized by SPN by airing it on a Saturday Noon Slot which is a big plus.

XfFRoTs.jpg

Original govinda 😂

All The Best has surely been a big renewal or SPN. An Mainstream Hit Ajay Devgan and Rohit Shetty Film on Sony was a long overdue and finally we get to see it.
Andaz Apna Apna too is recognized by SPN by airing it on a Saturday Noon Slot which is a big plus.
Updated About All The Best.
Sony already had 2009's biggest hit and now they have another Big Hit as well
True that 3 ID**ts was the biggest hit of 2009. To see that SPN has 3 Id**ts, PK and now All The Best and Andaz Apna Apna is awesome. But to see SPN promoting AAA on its sole HD Bollywood channel (instead of confining it to Sony Max 2) is the most awesome. Sony finally knows how to milk the value from classic comedies and I hope it continues to acquire more Hindi movies and promote them aggressively (like Star Gold with its original Govinda).
JUST UNBELIEVABLE..!!

Sony Max(HD/SD) Is Promoting Max Premieres Of 2 Classic Comedy Movies Of Bollywood.

Sony Max/Sony Wah Didn't Use To Promote Renewed Movies And Just Aired It Though Sony Max 2 Promotes Renewed Movies.

But After A Very Long Time Sony Max Is Promoting Max Premieres Of 2 Classic Bollywood Movies.

I Hope They Continue This In Future Too
MAtMTgT.png

tdfMduF.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shut up it's not terrible it's a nice movie it went unnoticed because of Covid 19 I saw the movie through telegram
Shut up it's a terrible movie. I watched it on Netflix only for Richa Chadda. Been watching her movies since her Masaan days. It's a terrible movie with dumb ending.
Civil language please. By the way, Richa Chadha had a nice role in Fukrey (the first one, not the sequel).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock