Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Confirmed..!! The Attacks Of 26/11 Moves To Colors From Sony Due To Eros Effect. It Has Started Streaming On Voot And It May Air Anytime Soon On Colors Cineplex/Rishtey Cineplex/Colors Cineplex Bollywood
The Attacks Of 26/11 | Voot
4CsBHye.png
Colors launched bollywood movie channel with full planing
There collection increasing day by day

@dino29 bro can you request either Zee or SPN to air Mumbai Xpress (2005) on a watchable slot. Its been a huge time that I have seen this underrated masterpiece. Also requesting SPN to please air Classic Conedy Marathon with
Andaz Apna Apna
Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron
Pushpak
Mumbai Express
All The Best etc

Last edited:
@dino29 bro can you request either Zee or SPN to air Mumbai Xpress (2005) on a watchable slot. Its been a huge time that I have seen this underrated masterpiece. Also requesting SPN to please air Classic Conedy Marathon with
Andaz Apna Apna
Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron
Pushpak
Mumbai Express
All The Best etc

Will do so bhai but chances r less for a classic film festival on sony. What i have tried is requesting star/disney to acquire and air such films. Star even airs Abhay which is an underrated Kamal Hassan sir film. Zee again has many channels with big film library but they just few films across channels. I find that star/ disney is more welcoming to feedback from viewers. I even write to respective channel heads for important feedback.

I have raised almost all points we discuss here and will continue doing so in future

Ohh yes soon hum dil de chuke Sanam also move to colors
So from this we can confirm that Bhansali has deal with colors and Gangubai Kathiawadi
Gangubai Kathiawadi-
Satellite-Colors
Digital-Netflix
Music streaming-Saregama Music

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock