SCV new package now on their website

For 250 Rs and 500 Channels you wont have the need for the A-la-carte as it should have all the channels, but to reduce cost you may try other packages to remove unwaned channels or go for a-la-carte.

Did SCV remove the Rs 160 Package? Now my LCO has asked for Rs 200 in our area and has said that Rs 160 package is no longer valid and only Rs 200 package is valid.

Not sure what is happening at SCV.. So, you decided to move to SCV DAS???

mjahabarsadiq said:
Not sure what is happening at SCV.. So, you decided to move to SCV DAS???

Nopes, no way moving to SCV DAS unless i have no other choice. My LCO doesn't give any details regarding the MSO changes and i learned from my neighbors that they were paying Rs 160 (tax included) till last month and now they were asked to pay Rs 200 as there is a hike in the package by Rs 40. Don''t know if more channels added, but definitely no more Rs 160 package and only Rs 200 package.

my lco collects 150 to those who have set top box and 100 for non set top box customers.And I think scv follows DAS package in all area.

Now there is no scv gold pack ,diamond becomes 215, platinum 290- info channel.

what is your Rs.160 package name ?

keeper said:
my lco collects 150 to those who have set top box and 100 for non set top box customers.And I think scv follows DAS package in all area.

I don't know the names, i paid Rs 100 this month for non DAS and others have paid Rs 200 (Earlier Rs 160) for DAS.

pearlpearl said:
keeper said:

I don't know the names, i paid Rs 100 this month for non DAS and others have paid Rs 200 (Earlier Rs 160) for DAS.

I think your LCO is cheating DAS customers if he collects 160 or 200.He should collect only 150 if its basic pack.

Yes, he is a nice guy and i never though that he would cheat, but now after seeing TCCL in chennai i think he might have collected the cost of their DAS package or might have collected for JAK.

Still how can he give DAS from TCCL or JAK to a STB from SCV? Have these LCO's found a way to use the SCV STB cause no customer would be ready to pay for STB from TCCL or JAK when they have recently paid for STB from SCV.

Also people have seem to have paid Rs 1400 for STB, im confused on whose STB cost RS 1400.

pearlpearl said:
Yes, he is a nice guy and i never though that he would cheat, but now after seeing TCCL in chennai i think he might have collected the cost of their DAS package or might have collected for JAK.

Still how can he give DAS from TCCL or JAK to a STB from SCV? Have these LCO's found a way to use the SCV STB cause no customer would be ready to pay for STB from TCCL or JAK when they have recently paid for STB from SCV.

Also people have seem to have paid Rs 1400 for STB, im confused on whose STB cost RS 1400.

Yes,If he has more customers with SCV set top box and changes the MSO he'll be in trouble.

Set top boxes should be like Mobile phones so that we can swap the SmartCards of other MSO easily, afterall Smart card is not much different from SIM Card.:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock