SCV new package now on their website

pearlpearl said:
Yes, he is a nice guy and i never though that he would cheat, but now after seeing TCCL in chennai i think he might have collected the cost of their DAS package or might have collected for JAK.

Still how can he give DAS from TCCL or JAK to a STB from SCV? Have these LCO's found a way to use the SCV STB cause no customer would be ready to pay for STB from TCCL or JAK when they have recently paid for STB from SCV.

Also people have seem to have paid Rs 1400 for STB, im confused on whose STB cost RS 1400.

Chances are more that he collected for TCCL. Their set top box costs Rs.1350..

keeper said:
pearlpearl said:
Yes, he is a nice guy and i never though that he would cheat, but now after seeing TCCL in chennai i think he might have collected the cost of their DAS package or might have collected for JAK.

Still how can he give DAS from TCCL or JAK to a STB from SCV? Have these LCO's found a way to use the SCV STB cause no customer would be ready to pay for STB from TCCL or JAK when they have recently paid for STB from SCV.

Also people have seem to have paid Rs 1400 for STB, im confused on whose STB cost RS 1400.

Yes,If he has more customers with SCV set top box and changes the MSO he'll be in trouble.

Set top boxes should be like Mobile phones so that we can swap the SmartCards of other MSO easily, afterall Smart card is not much different from SIM Card.:clap

Yes, you are right.

This nation knows that by 2014 all cities will be under DAS and millions of people will need STB, its good that they are putting more tax for Imported STB but they should also force MSO's to provide STB that will work with other MSO's or give MSO's a list of conditions that helps the public.

Hope the nation becomes on par with the rest of the developed world and follows people friendly processes.

mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:

I would be happy if that happens, also we still have SCV in our area and the DAS people are sill seem to receive DAS signals, the recent happenings are so confusing. I need to as those who has DAS and check the logo on the STB.

pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:

I would be happy if that happens, also we still have SCV in our area and the DAS people are sill seem to receive DAS signals, the recent happenings are so confusing. I need to as those who has DAS and check the logo on the STB.

May be you should post the channel list, if its SCV you receive only two English Movie channels Movies Now, Pix.

keeper said:
pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:

May be you should post the channel list, if its SCV you receive only two English Movie channels Movies Now, Pix.

Perfect, you are right. Only 2 movie channels Movies now and pix. It sucks, im ready to pay Rs 200 per month for all popular channels, but i'm not ready to invest Rs 1000 or 1500 for a STB unless i'm sure that they will stay longer as an MSO and i don't have to buy another STB sooner.

I think Chennai will have a solution within the next few months. :tup

I can't believe you're paying Rs.160 where else its only Rs.100.And yes, you can pay Rs.200 for all popular channels I selected MP pack in SCV and it has more popular channels and I also receive all sports except Neo as part of Tamil pack, I pay Rs.190 only its worth it Quality is also good.My LCO is a good guy he gave second cable connection for RS.50 only (without set top box).

Once chennai becomes Digitized LCO cannot cheat their customers and MSO, may be thats why some operators are protesting the move.

keeper said:
I can't believe you're paying Rs.160 where else its only Rs.100.And yes, you can pay Rs.200 for all popular channels I selected MP pack in SCV and it has more popular channels and I also receive all sports except Neo as part of Tamil pack, I pay Rs.190 only its worth it Quality is also good.My LCO is a good guy he gave second cable connection for RS.50 only (without set top box).

Once chennai becomes Digitized LCO cannot cheat their customers and MSO, may be thats why some operators are protesting the move.

No, i pay Rs 100 only for Analogue service, but people who selected the Tamil pack that costed Rs 160 (with tax) till last month is costing now Rs 200 from this month, don't know if they added more channels or not, but the LCO said that Rs 160 is no loner valid and they have to pay Rs 200 from now on.

Yes, LCO's and MSO's always want to suck the clients blood, so they oppose DAS, see even now all the news that we hear about the protest by MSO & LCO's are just to benefit them alone and their customers in any way.

If the cable business needs to be fair then all LCO's should be permitted to enter other's area and end the monopoly, so if SCV goes bad we can choose TCCL and if TCCL goes bad we can take the next one. I think DTH is good in this way, no one can stop others business, but they have to bring down the cost so everyone can join them.

pearlpearl said:
keeper said:

No, i pay Rs 100 only for Analogue service, but people who selected the Tamil pack that costed Rs 160 (with tax) till last month is costing now Rs 200 from this month, don't know if they added more channels or not, but the LCO said that Rs 160 is no loner valid and they have to pay Rs 200 from now on.

Yes, LCO's and MSO's always want to suck the clients blood, so they oppose DAS, see even now all the news that we hear about the protest by MSO & LCO's are just to benefit them alone and their customers in any way.

If the cable business needs to be fair then all LCO's should be permitted to enter other's area and end the monopoly, so if SCV goes bad we can choose TCCL and if TCCL goes bad we can take the next one. I think DTH is good in this way, no one can stop others business, but they have to bring down the cost so everyone can join them.

Rs.100's fine but for tamil pack its only 150,may be you should ask your neigbours for channel list of Rs.160 package (now 200 :huh)
yeah, DTH is best, but due to this digitization their prices are also high
atleast we have the freedom of channels and Digital Quality.

SCV updated packages are now again on their website.. No more Gold pack..

What a cheating...

In Tamil pack they mentioned 36 Tamil channels. okay...
In Diamond pack they mentioned 37 Tamil channels.. okay...
In Platinum pack they mentioned 38 Tamil channels.. Crap.. They listed only 37 Tamil channels.

No more new Tamil channels like Mega Music, GTV and BTV..

Ala carte PDF is showing symbols instead of channel name and price... :)

My kind advice.. don't go for SCV.. they wont add any more Tamil channels..

mjahabarsadiq said:
SCV updated packages are now again on their website.. No more Gold pack..

What a cheating...

In Tamil pack they mentioned 36 Tamil channels. okay...
In Diamond pack they mentioned 37 Tamil channels.. okay...
In Platinum pack they mentioned 38 Tamil channels.. Crap.. They listed only 37 Tamil channels.

No more new Tamil channels like Mega Music, GTV and BTV..

Ala carte PDF is showing symbols instead of channel name and price... :)

My kind advice.. don't go for SCV.. they wont add any more Tamil channels..

these price seems very high for our people...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock