SCV reduces Tamil pack to 40Rs with no benefit to customers!!

Viki said:
But , Who should enforce! The Govt , Both central & state Govts are least bother about Digitization in Chennai especially.

central has nothing to do with it :no:no:no
it is only amma who is responsible :huh:huh:huh

i belong to a very poor state i.e. U.P. but in my area digitisation took place in 2011. even at that time whole delhi was not digitized.

Viki said:
But , Who should enforce! The Govt , Both central & state Govts are least bother about Digitization in Chennai especially.

Agree with you bro!

HOUSE-MD said:
This is exactly where chennai is nowadays going, though slow DTH has a huge market in Chennai.

Zing already gives most tamil channels at Rs 139 and they might get a good result.

The only reason why these DTH brands find it hard to penetrate into Chennai is because most of their packages appear like Hindi package with a tiny Tamil coating.

Eg: Just check this one, they call it "South Special" but not even a single South Indian channel on this page and how would people ever move to them.

TataSky South Special.

Don't get your point :-/
As far as I can see there are minimum 46(maximum 55) south Indian chs including 31 Tamil channels in this pack :k

U can get all tamil chs in Rs 139(99+40) in Tatasky also

no changes in the tamil pack till now .Star sports 1-4 and all the earlier channels are available till this morning 11am.

Is it we need to give Analog cost also to LCO if we bought STB from SCV.
As per Sadiq bro posts earlier, SCV implemented DAS and we no need to give additional analog cost to LCO.
Any body confirm this.

Scv new package is updated in scv website. They increase channel price to round price amount .
Example: tenpack -5 rs now tenpack is 5.26 rs.

chermadurai said:
Scv new package is updated in scv website. They increase channel price to round price amount .
Example: tenpack -5 rs now tenpack is 5.26 rs.

they have updated the website but still I am getting the same channels with star sports... but i have tamil pack, Price of the a-la-carte channels have been increased a lot!!!! almost close to the DTH a-la-carte rates, infact few of the channels are more expensive than that of the DTH a-la-carte rates!!.. for example. vijay TV is 6Rs in a-la-carte in most of the DTH whereas here its 9.33 Rs Plus tax!!!!

i really dont know who has fixed the rates here in a-la-carte. for example ten golf is 54Rs plus tax in a-la-carte whereas the entire TEN pack is 5.26 including ten golf and 4 ten network channels.

May be they want to push subscribers to their DTH to trying to make DAS costly. who knows? they might reduce DTH cost a little to try to make the magic work.

Sports channel is removed from Tamil basic pack tomorrow (10-4-15) onwards. New Tamil pack is activated tomorrow. Most of people subscribe Sony six or max. May be Sony Kik added tomorrow. They increase package regularly till scv sell set top box . I see today one lco bought 10 set top box new.compare scv new package DTH is best with lot of Tamil channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock