Searching Installer of JAMS dish in Rajasthan

amrinder said:
new dish nothing problum, problum in little knowladge person, i sattle my jams dish on hotbird only in two mintues

may or may not...i think dish fitting and sat tracking is not a rocket principle ... only need patients....and the person who assembled up to this can track sat also..
gireesh;)

Sorry Friends, I have to ask him for more pics so cannot post the pics fast........

I appreciate all the friends who are taking interest and also Thanks to Omprakash ji, Vikram Ji, Jatram Ji and others who are taking personal interest in the problem of my friend........

[/align]

giri photog said:
amrinder said:
new dish nothing problum, problum in little knowladge person, i sattle my jams dish on hotbird only in two mintues

may or may not...i think dish fitting and sat tracking is not a rocket principle ... only need patients....and the person who assembled up to this can track sat also..
gireesh;)

I think there is some minor problem with his installation, which he is not able to identify on his own. Even by pictures we cannot say and understand the problem easily.

Tracking, he knows very well. But i think ku band dish setup requires more accuracy and the guy doesnot have ku band Big Size Dish experience.

May be we need a installer to help him, otherwise through pictures its not possible to detect a minor error online... :huh

Its not possible to detect errors via pics. Better get help, or u could damage your lnb...

Sent via Tapatalk

Wow...so nice omprakashji...
u r really a great fella...kudos to you !

-Via Forum Runner on Android

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock