Searching Installer of JAMS dish in Rajasthan

Mr. Suresh Modi called the installers from seller before 10 days, the installers done whole hard work they reinstall the antenna but was not successful in getting the signals.

Even 75 degree reduga not found on that dish.

I had a serious doubt so finally i visited KUCHAMAN CITY last week. I haven't done much with antenna, just calculated the focal length of the antenna and found that TRIBPOD of LNB was much bigger then required. By the calculation i found that the tripod was of 10 feet JAMS antenna

The 8 feet dish package had 10 feet antenna's TRIPOD, so it was impossible to get the signals on it.

Basic thing missed by installers and major mistake in packaging by the company.

Finally it was sent to the seller to change the antenna tripod, still not received the correct Tripod. But Suresh Ji expecting to get it soon. I hope we will get good news of getting good signals from him soon.......

Finally Suresh Modi got the correct Tri-pod for his 8 feet JAMS dish. Now he aligned dish towards 9 Degree and watching the channels properly.

Thanks to all for support

Good that suresh bhai's problem solved now, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock