Service Visit Charges Revised to Rs. 200/- per subscriber w.e.f. 17 August 2023

airsky

Verified Dealer
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Withdraws Free Visit to deactivate subscribers.
OLjdai3.jpg

Effective from 17/08/2023

Hope they will provide quality field services like previously with people who behaves professional and skilled

But i still believe it is a good idea to provide free services with no time frame and paid services with promised time frame

Last edited:
Shame. From Rs 175 to Free service visit during rebranding….. and then from Free service visit to Rs 100 to Rs 200..

Wow what a rebranding journey it has been. Sad 😔
Why to be sad switch to jio fiber and get better services , when customers starts leaving Tata play and Tata play started getting loses they will automatically come on lines

Why to be sad switch to jio fiber and get better services , when customers starts leaving Tata play and Tata play started getting loses they will automatically come on lines
Than jio will raise prices they did same thing in telecom they destroyed competition with free services and created duopoly now they slowly started increasing prices just wait for few month u will see the real colors of any company if there is no competition i am not blaming only jio if there is no competition this things will happen
The jio fiber bundles chepaer because jio still didn’t reached every area and still there lot of scope for customer addition
After customer addition reach high they will start increasing prices
Just wait for few months after may 2024 u will slowly see this things in telecom sector

Tataplay generally provides great service now they are losing this quality because of this free things

So they understand that customer want quality service not free services how do you think a person travels alot from one home to home another round the clock and just works for salary in this traffic and all
With this visiting charges of 200 technicians will get atleast 75 -125 which will make them happy and which leads to quality service and customer can also question company if they didn’t solve their problems ontime because they are paying 200 charge

Than jio will raise prices they did same thing in telecom they destroyed competition with free services and created duopoly now they slowly started increasing prices just wait for few month u will see the real colors of any company if there is no competition i am not blaming only jio if there is no competition this things will happen
The jio fiber bundles chepaer because jio still didn’t reached every area and still there lot of scope for customer addition
After customer addition reach high they will start increasing prices
Just wait for few months after may 2024 u will slowly see this things in telecom sector

Tataplay generally provides great service now they are losing this quality because of this free things

So they understand that customer want quality service not free services how do you think a person travels alot from one home to home another round the clock and just works for salary in this traffic and all
With this visiting charges of 200 technicians will get atleast 75 -125 which will make them happy and which leads to quality service and customer can also question company if they didn’t solve their problems ontime because they are paying 200 charge
Sir as your saying price increase in jio I agree with you at a point of time,but please tell me if jio so much expensive then before , they why their churn rate is lowest in the industry ,their customer addition is the highest in nearly all circles and they are constantly adding subscribers regularly month after month , but in same cases Vi fails everywhere and airtel lackes in some cases ,if jio doing false things then what about current wrong business practices by Tata play in SOO CALLED BINGE PACKAGES ( there they are not allowing customers to choose packages of their choices but enforcing their curated packages on their customers to increase their ARPU from customers forcibly, is that types of thing your advocating against jio , jio is just charging ₹200 currently on postpaid fiber plans and giving you addition OTT but what Tata play is doing to all the customers they are pressurising their customer to by plans from their curations only , ₹249 plan of Tara play containing only 6-7 apps which are really meaningful ,but what about else which many other customers don't watch , on the nane of equality they are selling those plans to those customers which as per markets surveys conducted from time to time are not demanded easily by large audience .Sir today if jio still expensive then what about their unlimited 5G offer on all plans above ₹239 did see this trend anywhere else in the world ,and airtel is just following them to save their image following market . In LAST WORDS DEAR SIR FUTURE BELONGS TO DATA NOT DTH ANYMORE

Shame. From Rs 175 to Free service visit during rebranding….. and then from Free service visit to Rs 100 to Rs 200..

Wow what a rebranding journey it has been. Sad 😔
Why you sad for these charges? Our local Technician are way more cheaper.

Sir as your saying price increase in jio I agree with you at a point of time,but please tell me if jio so much expensive then before , they why their churn rate is lowest in the industry ,their customer addition is the highest in nearly all circles and they are constantly adding subscribers regularly month after month , but in same cases Vi fails everywhere and airtel lackes in some cases ,

I am not saying jio raising prices is wrong and I am not saying so much expensive
What actually they are doing giving services for free or cheap for few days and killing the competition and starting charging for the service slowly increasing prices which will eventually lead to expensive prices in future and I am still not it is wrong it is their strategy and it is backed the regulators
Creating monopoly in the industry is bad for customer end of the day the telecom industry is in the same situation airtel always reqdy to raise prices there is no competition slowly jio will price’s because airtel also loves do that
So it will eventually lead more prices and bad services because if there is no competition even if u face bad service u can’t switch to other operators because there is no competition so companies slowly doesn’t care about customer service and charge more

if jio doing false things then what about current wrong business practices by Tata play in SOO CALLED BINGE PACKAGES ( there they are not allowing customers to choose packages of their choices but enforcing their curated packages on their customers to increase their ARPU from customers forcibly, is that types of thing your advocating against jio , jio is just charging ₹200 currently on postpaid fiber plans and giving you addition OTT but what Tata play is doing to all the customers they are pressurising their customer to by plans from their curations only , ₹249 plan of Tara play containing only 6-7 apps which are really meaningful ,but what about else which many other customers don't watch , on the nane of equality they are selling those plans to those customers which as per markets surveys conducted from time to time are not demanded easily by large audience

Again that’s what i am saying jio providing only for 200
Bro tataplay charging 249 and 349
Let me explain u a thing mate
Before OTT era people used pay atleast 150 in cable and atleast 200 in dth i am mentioning only minimum prices ofcourse there are little people who even pay less

After this many years like atleast 5 years do u think providing ott services for 200 is sustainable business jio is doing this loss to no profit
Even 249 to 349 is not expensive because ott are on demand and adfree which needs more revenue
This things already happening in western countries In USA people started cutting the cord because OTT is cheap but slowly OTT started increasing their prices and it will continue because content production is not charity it costs huge money 200 300per month doesn’t without ads doesn’t justify business if prices continue like this the companies cut costs which leqds cheap content like hotstar crappy soaps

And about 6-7 apps are useful every OTT bundle works like that only even with JIo they bundle some useful apps along with crap
That’s how cable bundles worked in past

Sir today if jio still expensive then what about their unlimited 5G offer on all plans above ₹239 did see this trend anywhere else in the world ,and airtel is just following them to save their image following market . In LAST WORDS DEAR SIR FUTURE BELONGS TO DATA NOT DTH ANYMORE

Mate, Do u think this unlimited data thing for just 240 continues forever and it is sustainable for companies

Telecom industry needs continues investment they always need to maintain and upgrade along with employee costs promotion and spectrum costs
Companies just making user addicted to speed data until they complete their rollout after this year generally may 2024 they will start charging for it and slowly increase the prices

U clearly mentioned airtel is providing unlimited data because of jio because there is competition
That’s what i am saying one day or another jio will start increasing prices and airtel happily follow that
One day another jio needs more money .. jio is not a charitable trust their business strategy is to simply kill competitors with worst pricing and create customer base and slowly increase the revenue that’s it
Regulators allowing this is the worst thing
Let me give u an example a year or two back airtel and vi started giving premium postpaid services for the customers who are paying more and regulator stopped it stating it is not good
Regulator wanted zee and sony to shut some channels to continue with their merging process stating this will create dominance

Than how come worst pricing and kill competition is good for country especially big country like in india i am not saying companies need to 1000 2000 but 100 200 is not good for us only if there is no competitor we can’t leave even if are facing usless services

Last edited:
I have dept information to share in technical level but not on chat , on call

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock