Show World Cup Matches on Doordarshan, Orders Supreme Court

@ sagar bro n @ all brothers

this is not our area of concern. the decision is being taken by the respective n concerned authorities. we cannot make any impact on anything.
whatever the decision wud b , we shud try to respect the final verdict.
:tup

I don't care if Star is losing revenue or making profits. I only care that if India is playing, I want that match on TV irrespective of my subscription packages.

Prateek Marwadi said:
if i know that i had to share lays with someone else then i won't purchase it.
the same way ss shud have not bid for WC because if they bid n win , they wud mandatory b shared it with dd national.
is this a new rule?
2011 WC 2007 WC 2003 WC 1999 WC 1996 WC?

yes that will be a great decision coz you are not getting that thing for which you have paid the amount.

then what will DD do for NATIONAL IMPORTANCE?? Will they file case against ICC?? or will bid??

Prateek Marwadi said:
no bro. this is not a new rule.
as i told earlier also, an ordinance was passed in 2000 regarding that. since then this rule has been challenged many times in the court but couldn't b changed.
according to rule, all indian matches shud b shared with dd national.

we shud respect the decision taken by the govt. n the respective courts.

its a new rule bro atleast from past 7-8 years

sagar bro n satish bro hope you remembered Ind vs Pak series... at that time DD was not allowed to run a single advertisement.. even pre match n post match shows are also from Ten sports moreover ten sports was there in that feed

when neo was telecasted first tym in India... DD feed was 15 minutes behind from the live feed

wewake said:
yes that will be a great decision coz you are not getting that thing for which you have paid the amount.

then what will DD do for NATIONAL IMPORTANCE?? Will they file case against ICC?? or will bid??

bro.. leave it...
star cannot give up on indian matches
the reason is very simple - they ll earn n reap the profits
whether there revenues n profit decrease by some percentage but still they ll earn n take profits home :tup

wewake said:
its a new rule bro atleast from past 7-8 years

sagar bro n satish bro hope you remembered Ind vs Pak series... at that time DD was not allowed to run a single advertisement.. even pre match n post match shows are also from Ten sports moreover ten sports was there in that feed

when neo was telecasted first tym in India... DD feed was 15 minutes behind from the live feed

Exactly correct.
From that pak series only, DD started getting the share feed from private channels.
it is bad from DD , whenever going back to private channels and asking for share feed. It has bid to ICC and get the rights. 1992 DD bid for that and get the matches and also 1996, 1999,2003, DD bid for that and got the rights . Same way it has to do .

sathishbabu4u said:
Exactly correct.
From that pak series only, DD started getting the share feed from private channels.
it is bad from DD , whenever going back to private channels and asking for share feed. It has bid to ICC and get the rights. 1992 DD bid for that and get the matches and also 1996, 1999,2003, DD bid for that and got the rights . Same way it has to do .

pak series was happened in 2004.
i watched ind vs aus 2001-02 on dd national.

what r u talking about?
in 2000 itself, that ordinance was passed.

in jan 2000, india pak aus triangular series in australia.
i watched it in dd national only.
above than i watched pak n australia finals on dd national.
1999-2000 champions trophy - dd national
2003 WC - dd national

Prateek Marwadi said:
pak series was happened in 2004.
i watched ind vs aus 2001-02 in dd national.

what r u talking about?
in 2000 itself, that ordinance was passed.

2001-2002 Ind vs Aus rights bought by DD only. Laxman -281, dravid - 180 that series only rite.
DD only had rights for broadcast and telecast. DD showed the test match in DD sports and made DD sports channel as Pay channel. DD sports not been get in rural places at that time. DD national showed the test match morning 1 hr and evening 1 hr. Same for india , even DD look for money at that time.

Prateek Marwadi said:
in jan 2000, india pak aus triangular series in australia.
i watched it in dd national only.
above than i watched pak n australia finals on dd national.
1999-2000 champions trophy - dd national
2003 WC - dd national

in jan 2000, india pak aus triangular series in australia, the matches not shown in DD. not even single ball shown in DD. i went to my native house to watch the matches. I lost all that matches , won only one match against pak.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock