Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

No it isn't, IPL is not present on MIB sports list of national importance
Airtel showing that kind of msg on dd sport.
Though I don't need dd sport to watch IPL ,I am asking just out of general knowledge

Airtel showing that kind of msg on dd sport.
Though I don't need dd sport to watch IPL ,I am asking just out of general knowledge

Is airtel specifically saying that IPL is a sports of national importance ? Is this line present on the screen ?

Is airtel specifically saying that IPL is a sports of national importance ? Is this line present on the screen ?
Dear Customer, as per the supreme court order, sports matches of national importance will not be available on DD sports/DD National for DTH subscriber.
To watch IPL matches , opt for ......

Very bad channel dd sports no live IPL match action started to 9pm IPL match repite action why not live action IPL match dd sports :mad::sleepy:

This is a part of stars sports and dth operators looting programe

They can simply provide live on main freq and give another freq to private dth and cable ops. Simple. No blocking crap. Dd can get any freq for free as they are govt funded.

dd sports is running a scroll all dth are supposed to block it so adtv and tatasky blocking it they are not blocking on their own

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock