Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

They can simply provide live on main freq and give another freq to private dth and cable ops. Simple. No blocking crap. Dd can get any freq for free as they are govt funded.
Although Govt. Why should DD get anything for free, quite possible STAR has provided feed only for Terrestrial and FreeDish. And Yes DD doesn't bid for anything so why the luxury of getting things for free

Just saw KXIP vs CSK match being telecasted on DD Sports, it says D/LIVE meaning Delayed Live :oops: or something else. It is almost delayed by 9 overs
rdOYbatr.jpg

Just saw KXIP vs CSK match being telecasted on DD Sports, it says D/LIVE meaning Delayed Live :oops: or something else. It is almost delayed by 9 overs
rdOYbatr.jpg
Yes bro it's 1hr. delay. It's in contract.

I was wondering why don't private operators simply removes DD Sports from there platform as most of the time dth operators blocks DD sports.
It has been a while since I have seen dd sports unblocked in morning because of commonwealth games & in nights because of ipl they block dd sports.
There can be some useful channel that can be added in place of dd sports which doesn't remains block most of the time, at the end of the day we are paying for it even for dd sports (though it is fta).

Even Jio TV has blocked DD Sports. But I doubt whether its blocked on RDTV as they are not having relevant star channels on their package.

I was wondering why don't private operators simply removes DD Sports from there platform as most of the time dth operators blocks DD sports.
It has been a while since I have seen dd sports unblocked in morning because of commonwealth games & in nights because of ipl they block dd sports.
There can be some useful channel that can be added in place of dd sports which doesn't remains block most of the time, at the end of the day we are paying for it even for dd sports (though it is fta).

Prasar bharati law mandates all DTH/cable operators to carry DD chs compulsory and provide free to us. Not showing mandatory channels are liable for action under the Cable Act. Section 8 of the Cable TV Networks (Regulation) Act pertains to carrying of mandatory channels by cable operators.

Even Jio TV has blocked DD Sports. But I doubt whether its blocked on RDTV as they are not having relevant star channels on their package.
I hope you are aware that Rbtv not working from two days, all transponders signals turned off by antrix

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock