Show World Cup Matches on Doordarshan, Orders Supreme Court

if star incurred loss in the previous wc, then why again it bid for current world cup. ideally, Star wins bid for next 8 years for ICC events.
Actually Star getting a lot a lot of money in cricket.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro .. i think from the last 7 - 8 years nothing has been changed.
the timing r exactly the same. b4 that i do not remember. might b u r right.
but i want every indian shud get it.
i have already paid to adtv n den network for 2 star sports channels but i want every indian should b able to watch it whether paid or free depend on his pockets.

Dude by ur logic even star gold, star plus, colors etc should be free. But its just not possible.
I understand this game is of nation importance but come on no1 is coming in this business to do charity , every1 comes here to make money.
And if some people can't watch this match because of money related problem than government should take care of that, why should star pay the price.
Bro no offence but hope you understand and you are also somewhere correct.
Thank You.
Hope you enjoy the upcoming match between IND VS SA.

abcdefgh said:
Dude by ur logic even star gold, star plus, colors etc should be free. But its just not possible.
I understand this game is of nation importance but come on no1 is coming in this business to do charity , every1 comes here to make money.
And if some people can't watch this match because of money related problem than government should take care of that, why should star pay the price.
Bro no offence but hope you understand and you are also somewhere correct.
Thank You.
Hope you enjoy the upcoming match between IND VS SA.

bro. every1 have a right to speak. so u r correct bro.

riteshranjan00 said:
this is the problem of star network.they should know indian govt. law before biding.

what will happen if private sports channels not bid for Indian Region??? then what will DD do?? then you will blame DD for this....

sathishbabu4u said:
if star incurred loss in the previous wc, then why again it bid for current world cup. ideally, Star wins bid for next 8 years for ICC events.
Actually Star getting a lot a lot of money in cricket.

ya star will make money... but why to loose even a single rupee in business??? business is meant for profit not for loss... every one wants maximum profit if he is paying for that.

if you are buying a packet of lays and everytime someone also need lays from your packet too without paying nothing.. and after eating those he is offering you wrapper of lays... will you accept it???

wewake said:
ya star will make money... but why to loose even a single rupee in business??? business is meant for profit not for loss... every one wants maximum profit if he is paying for that.

if you are buying a packet of lays and everytime someone also need lays from your packet too without paying nothing.. and after eating those he is offering you wrapper of lays... will you accept it???

if i know that i had to share lays with someone else then i won't purchase it.
the same way ss shud have not bid for WC because if they bid n win , they wud mandatory b shared it with dd national.
is this a new rule?
2011 WC 2007 WC 2003 WC 1999 WC 1996 WC?

Prateek Marwadi said:
if i know that i had to share lays with someone else then i won't purchase it.
the same way ss shud have not bid for WC because if they bid n win , they wud mandatory b shared it with dd national.
is this a new rule?
2011 WC 2007 WC 2003 WC 1999 WC 1996 WC?

Really it is a new rule only

As far as i think, Indian Govt. should force DD to bid for all india important events and get the rights.
DD getting rights for all Olympics , it is not getting free. Same way, it has to bid and get it . For atleast , it can bid for share feed (both star and DD to show the match directly from ICC).

sathishbabu4u said:
Really it is a new rule only

As far as i think, Indian Govt. should force DD to bid for all india important events and get the rights.
DD getting rights for all Olympics , it is not getting free. Same way, it has to bid and get it . For atleast , it can bid for share feed (both star and DD to show the match directly from ICC).

no bro. this is not a new rule.
as i told earlier also, an ordinance was passed in 2000 regarding that. since then this rule has been challenged many times in the court but couldn't b changed.
according to rule, all indian matches shud b shared with dd national.

we shud respect the decision taken by the govt. n the respective courts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock