Shrimad Ramayan | Sony TV

Tata Play viewers can stream via Tata Play app and watch.tataplay.com.
97dqwww.jpg

Just finished with today's episode of Shrimad Ramayan. After watching this for 2 weeks without any disruption, I can say that whole crew has worked very hard to make this show. The unique faces justify the characters of this show. Shrimad Ramayan is indeed a very good show.
Also, this show airs for one hour straight with less ad breaks. Half an hour wouldn't give that much hype and TRP.

Just finished with today's episode of Shrimad Ramayan. After watching this for 2 weeks without any disruption, I can say that whole crew has worked very hard to make this show. The unique faces justify the characters of this show. Shrimad Ramayan is indeed a very good show.
Also, this show airs for one hour straight with less ad breaks. Half an hour wouldn't give that much hype and TRP.
It will air for ½ hour from 23Rd January
When Mehendi wala Ghar starts

Today's episode was good
About marich tarika.. even the Astra
Good VFX s too.. I liked it

Can the @admin/mod or @iDJ please change the name of this thread to SHRIMAD Ramayan.. it's not Srimad!! It's श्री

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock