Shrimad Ramayan | Sony TV

Dominating TV. In the new age of OTT. That's it. End of discussion.
Please justify how is it dominating. It's not like it's a number 1 TV show or even No.1 at 9PM slot. We can say it boosted up the slot but definitely not domination.

Big billboard of the series near Ayodhya Dham Railway station. One best place to put it😀👍
5coRu51.jpg

Exactly! I don't understand the choice of word dominating in what sense? On own network? Or as an exclusive availability? BTW first week was 0.9 and this week 0.8 and soon definitely witness more fall. Believe it or not people will watch on TV daily only if available to catch episodes on OTT.
For better results should have telecasted on Sony Wah for DDFreeDish users as well.
Even Sony TV's Indian Idol getting more TRP then Shrimad Ramayan

Yes and still dominating as per @Abhinav bro 😂
Although we welcome feedback and suggestions, the final decision on titles and content remains with the news team. We don't expect to make everyone happy with every coverage. Mockery won't be of any help. Let me make it clear that No Modification will be done unless, in exceptional circumstances, we don't do that even when companies approach us. The article is based on facts and verified, official information available while publishing. It was second to Wagle Ki Dunia in Sony's charts and that was just one of the factors.

Dominating TV. In the new age of OTT. That's it. End of discussion.
Yes. They are taking a new approach, there was an interview with some cable operators who feel such initiatives are needed to protect the industry from OTT. It is not necessary to judge everything just based on TRP.

Here is definition of 'Dominate' for people's reference-

ewQfSlR.jpg

Shrimad ramayan 23 January 9pm to 9:30 will come in 30 minutes 😥 new show start sony tv 9:30 to 10

BTW without OTT how can they expect audience to watch it? How they'll catch-up with the previous episodes?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock