Shrimad Ramayan | Sony TV

Sony already did Mahabharat (animation) which is much more detailed than other tv versions. Coming to vfx, sony did porus few years ago. Visuals of that show were good too
That show is missing from Sony Liv. Also I want a proper series. Old one is too dated to watch. Star Plus one is not good. We need a new version with high budget and good VFX.

High time they put episodes on Sony LIV now at 2 weeks interval from run date.

@Abhinav The title is misleading here. The show has very good ratings but it's not dominating. There are other channel having higher ratings at 9PM.

@Abhinav The title is misleading here. The show has very good ratings but it's not dominating. There are other channel having higher ratings at 9PM.
It is in top charts without ott presence. As mentioned only second to wagle ki duniya. Also, it is dominanting not just based on TRP, but also viewers feedback, critics review, IMDB ratings and more.

It is in top charts without ott presence. As mentioned only second to wagle ki duniya. Also, it is dominanting not just based on TRP, but also viewers feedback, critics review, IMDB ratings and more.
It's not second to wagle ki duniya but as compared to other channels it's still at last position. Also dominating is a wrong choice of word if you're considering other metrics like IMDB ratings and all. IMDB ratings for the show is based only mere 350 users.

Exactly! I don't understand the choice of word dominating in what sense? On own network? Or as an exclusive availability? BTW first week was 0.9 and this week 0.8 and soon definitely witness more fall. Believe it or not people will watch on TV daily only if available to catch episodes on OTT.
For better results should have telecasted on Sony Wah for DDFreeDish users as well.

Exactly! I don't understand the choice of word dominating in what sense? On own network? Or as an exclusive availability? BTW first week was 0.9 and this week 0.8 and soon definitely witness more fall. Believe it or not people will watch on TV daily only if available to catch episodes on OTT.
For better results should have telecasted on Sony Wah for DDFreeDish users as well.
Dominating TV. In the new age of OTT. That's it. End of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock