Seeking Help Signal issues with Tata Sky Multi TV

fKMCN0H.jpg

EMuO8Mt.jpg

jjA9svI.jpg

I've changed the setup as mentioned by me by eliminating the T joint completely. The signal strength improved. Now one output goes to Binge+box and another to HD STB from the splitter. But, the issue still persists. The binge+ stb does not get any signal if the HD STB is switched off, but not vice versa.

I've attached pictures of the signal level of both stbs along with splitter. Pl let me know if the signal strength is fine for both stbs. I'll try to get a new splitter to see if it's the culprit. The cable that goes to the binge+ stb is thicker as it was laid during the construction time.

Last edited:
Hii,
I have had the same issue, i have a tatasky+ box, + 2 hd box, i had done multiple researches regarding this issue, you cannot use simple splitters to split superlnb , you need powered splitters from inverto, this is not given to normal customers by tata sky, they are installing this for flats and hotels, where one cable comes in and is splitted at multiple levels, i had to put another dish with two port lnb to fix this issue..if you have only two stb( one pvr and hd box) you can try any dc pass splitter, if cable length is short, i am using a monoprice splitter i brought from amazon which i used to replace ts provided splitter, till now it is working for two stb..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock